@dcallamerican
38CB7C82-4809-43F7-89C4-182D785A0218.gif
9E64B7A0-7C39-4762-8399-F75AC037C041.gif
DA96AEED-B80C-45F7-AEF4-213688908102.gif

71697E1A-AEB8-40CE-8123-E19ECDDF3725.gif
DC told me he can’t wait for Full Gear

7edef5db73ca425f67b76d7b61bd0c5eb0d04e9c.gif

689fb9ca1a745b7b9ab4be5b13d700473a44b39a.gif

Gonna roll over in the morning and finish Powerrr, then NXT and AEW. It’s great being able to watch entertaining shows from start to finish.

AEW
- Cody's promo was the best thing he's ever done in his career. IT was fantastic.
- The Jericho vignette was hilarious.
- The final match was really good until Ambrose came out. Then IT went all downhill from there.

NXT
- First hour was a bit slow, although the Bazemore/Dakota match was solid.
- Last match was a really fun time.
- Riddles is an absolute star.

NXT is CLEARLY the "wrestling" show.

AEW
- Cody's promo was the best thing he's ever done in his career. IT was fantastic.
- The final match was really good until Ambrose came out. Then IT went all downhill from there.

NXT

This. Riddler is probably my favorite wrestler right now.

AEW

NXT

These are good summary to both products.

AEW had a great women tag match. I think those ladies are the best on thier roster so fair IMO. The end of the show was a hot mess, done 3 time in a month. They still need to work on the story and character building. The beginning of Cody's speech had me lost but he brought me back and finished strong. Always good promo, I would like for Jericho to hold the belt longer his promos and vignettes have been great for him and inner circle.

NXT for me top to bottom was on point. I was super confused about the womens team I thought shane blazer and her cronies with BadLow Shirai against Rhea Dunne, team kick and credit score. I guessed I just assumed lol. Loved how they played the BC card at the end of the show. He can takeover UE thought that's is till on the table.

I don’t understand fandom. I wonder what her reaction was or would be to seeing all of the tattoos he has of her. I’d personally be completely turned off by it.

Just now getting caught up on the thread. I'm buddies with a couple of MLB guys, and my god-brother was in the NBA. In talking to them, it's kind of a sliding scale.

I'd be curious what point in her career/his tattoo process she signed his hand? I'm sure he told her what he was going to do, and I'd bet at the time she was flattered. Now it's definitely passed into creepy, watch-list status, especially with the caption on that pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom