January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
They charging more than $20 for that aew ppv tonight ?

It's $20 on the FITE app.

Not paying for it though. I'm intrigued by Mox/Omega and Cody/Jericho but no match on the card makes it a must buy for.

Besides WWE Network has me spoiled.

Paying for PPVs in 2019

DZTXhmC.gif

I'll follow along with y'all in here.

Caught up on Dynamite.

Cody's promo was very.....GOODT! That's the most passion I've ever seen him show in the ring

PAC :emoji_hugging:

Him beating the **** outta Orange Cassidy, :lol:

Dunno what was going in the finish to his match with Trent.

That white girl in the tag match look like she got dat thigh meat. :emoji_eyes:

Mentioned it before, but that Jericho video package was pure gold. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dat cluster**** at the end of the show looked like the sendoff to a Royal Rumble PPV.

Overall the show was solid and a great lead to Full Gear.

Also for God's sake AEW, chill with the crowd shots every 10 seconds thirsting for reactions. :smh:

Caught up on Dynamite.

Cody's promo was very.....GOODT! That's the most passion I've ever seen him show in the ring

PAC :emoji_hugging:

Him beating the **** outta Orange Cassidy, :lol:

Dunno what was going in the finish to his match with Trent.

That white girl in the tag match look like she got dat thigh meat. :emoji_eyes:

Mentioned it before, but that Jericho video package was pure gold. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dat cluster**** at the end of the show looked like the sendoff to a Royal Rumble PPV.

Overall the show was solid and a great lead to Full Gear.

Also for God's sake AEW, chill with the crowd shots every 10 seconds thirsting for reactions. :smh:

Pretty sure Trent was concussed on that botched kickout. Chuck said something about concussions on Twitter Thursday.

Also, where are y'all seeing this for $20 on Fite? Only Full Gear stuff I'm seeing is countdown.

EDIT: nvm, "not available in your territory."

Last edited:
Passing on Full Gear tonite. I’ll be at the Slayer show at MSG.
$50 every two months for a ppv is a lot. They have to drop that price down. I don’t mine paying for IT in 2019. I just gather 2 or three friends and split the cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom