January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
NTWT wildn.
Save Us DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican , you’re our only hope!!!!
giphy (26).gif

tenor (4).gif

You are COMPLETELY correct about @Blue Mamba's lack evidence and since he has YET to provide any he should definitely be a JOTW of nominee as well. Whoever, sadly Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison 's reaction to this alleged happening alone has been a bit appalling to many if not most of the NTWT participants. Surely co-jobber of the week can be considered?
Moon was in a very emotional state after hearing the "news", I think he should be disqualified from JOTW on the grounds of emotional duress.

Moon was in a very emotional state after hearing the "news", I think he should be disqualified from JOTW on the grounds of emotional duress.
Once again, handsome woman. But Shayna Baszler is clearly a butch lesbian who doesn't like men at all. Now please understand due to my flexible nature I put my gripes to the side last Wednesday when Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison was professing his sexual devotion to Ms. Shayna Baszler, but tonight... Tonight was no fluke, and he meant every single word. He even likes the idea of Baszler smelling like, and I quote "axe phoenix body spray."
1573438674619.png

I only heard of like a month ago with that Netflix movie soundtrack. I enjoyed the electronic influences on that album, haven't gotten around to his more country stuff though.
I am not very familiar with him

All I know is that there's an animated film on Netflix with his name on it
I’ll have to look him up, never heard of him.

Here y'all go. Was discussing him with a fellow music fiend and we came to the conclusion that he dwells somewhere in the middle of country and punk. The SNL performance with the Dap Kings was one of the best that show has ever seen...

Once again, handsome woman. But Shayna Baszler is clearly a butch lesbian who doesn't like men at all. Now please understand due to my flexible nature I put my gripes to the side last Wednesday when Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison was professing his sexual devotion to Ms. Shayna Baszler, but tonight... Tonight was no fluke, and he meant every single word. He even likes the idea of Baszler smelling like, and I quote "axe phoenix body spray."
1573438674619.png
There's more to a person than their looks man, I thought you were "progressive"? As for him describing her scent, it's been scientifically proven that the musk of woman as powerful as Baszmore can have a profound effect on a man. I'm sure I could dig up some post of yours that read shockingly similar to Moon's concerning Bayley, Zelena, and AOC. Glass houses and all that.

There's more to a person than their looks man, I thought you were "progressive"? As for him describing her scent, it's been scientifically proven that the musk of woman as powerful as Baszmore can have a profound effect on a man. I'm sure I could dig up some post of yours that read shockingly similar to Moon's concerning Bayley, Zelena, and AOC. Glass houses and all that.
aec.gif

tenor (9).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom