January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
D88D6F66-7495-4CF1-95D6-9D8121501A80.gif

He is top shelf but "God" may be going too far.

Idk man, u come off a bit Darthy. I sense great amount of fear within u.I also suspect that Case Case is a full blown Sith.
Gooooood!.gif

NTWTSS-Official Announcement:

Starting today I'm accepting names for the 2019 NTWTSS..Follow the simple rules to participate..
1. You must be a member of NTWT..If you haven't been here long you may be put in a group with other new members unless the group decides to let you be in with the regulars..
2. You must be active..Your last post in here can't be from a few weeks or months ago..
3. Send me a NEW PM with the heading "NTWT 2019"..I cleaned up my message box so all the old SS info is gone..IF IT DOESN'T HAVE THE NEW HEADING THEN YOU AIN'T JOINING!!..
4. I'm having surgery in 2 days so I'll be a little slow getting this organized..So I need y'alls help..If there is a question you think would be good for the survey then please send it to me in your initial PM..That way it'll be easier on me to make this year's survey/questionnaire ..
5. There will be a $50 MINIMUM (not including shipping out gifts)..If you're 100% btch made and can't scrape together $50 then don't bother signing up..

DO NOT TAG ME IN A POST SAYING YOU WANT "IN"..I will not count that as you wanting a spot in this year's NTWTSS..You must PM with the heading mentioned above..Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom