January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
PAC still going back and forth with this jóber?
tenor.gif

#YouHateToSeeIT
#TheCompanyYallLove

Well, I have received votes from 17 different people. :nthat: It is possible 1-2 others may get back to me, if they do, I will add them accordingly. Here is what we have so far.

Some did Top 5, some did Top 3, some did Top 1, and one person did Top 11, and I just cut that to Top 5. :lol:

I went 5 points for 1st place mention, 4 for 2nd, 3 for 3rd, 2 for 4th, 1 for 5th......

Capture.PNG
danger style danger style I hate IT had to be you

Got home a little while ago and I'm watching AEW via DVR then on to NXT.
Which show was better tonight?
NXT been far and away the better show every week since they've been going up against each other. This week was by a landslide.

MJF/Jericho back and forth was entertaining, even though IT is basically just JeriKO. Hangmin/Neville was solid. Rest of the show was pretty much garbage. A&W has done much better with promos in the last few weeks but for the most part, the in-ring product is as lackluster as IT gets.

That Mia Yim ladder fall was :sick:

danger style danger style I hate IT had to be you

man what.

After all the protection you gave Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison last weekend and now this...Gene getting his Roger Goodell on - you detest to witness IT!

Giving me JOTW for something unrelated to the thread and also something that happened LAST WEEK. JOTW used to mean something :smh:

The only way to make this right is to put yourself up as JOTW :D

ihust1e ihust1e you seeing this?

man what.

After all the protection you gave Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison last weekend and now this...Gene getting his Roger Goodell on - you detest to witness IT!

Giving me JOTW for something unrelated to the thread and also something that happened LAST WEEK. JOTW used to mean something :smh:

this is the OP yall want to be NTWT Champion

When i wash him and retain the title, he can put himself as JotY

man what.

well well well

Since nobody stepped up to participate in the battle royal besides you & Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison

I think we have our Universal Title Match :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom