January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
tzjkiiigwfg31.jpg

Smackdown literally put me to sleep.

I like the Blue Universal title, much less of an eyesore than the red one.

Identity Crisis Bryan is intriguing.

Passion + Mental Instability = :emoji_hugging: D deleted danger style danger style

Speaking of the homie, please remove danger style danger style as JOTW (please be respectful :emoji_angry:) and replace with WWE 2K until further notice.

BTW if any of you y'all buy someone 2K20 as a Secret Santa gift you should be permanently exiled from NTWT.

Watching some Backstage clips, this Ryan Satin dude looks like the lovechild of Johnny Gargano and Damien Sandow.

What in the actual **** is Joe doing with his hair? (Joe :emoji_hugging:)

Renee is 100x better in this role that on commentary. Much more natural here without Vince screaming in her hair.

Casper with these blond highlights ain't it.

That was a nice segment with Bay Bay, Joe, and Paige.

They really had Paige bring out her Jizz belt. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Smackdown literally put me to sleep.

I like the Blue Universal title, much less of an eyesore than the red one.

Identity Crisis Bryan is intriguing.

Passion + Mental Instability = :emoji_hugging: D deleted danger style danger style

Speaking of the homie, please remove danger style danger style as JOTW (please be respectful :emoji_angry:) and replace with WWE 2K until further notice.

BTW if any of you y'all buy someone 2K20 as a Secret Santa gift you should be permanently exiled from NTWT.

Watching some Backstage clips, this Ryan Satin dude looks like the lovechild of Johnny Gargano and Damien Sandow.

What in the actual **** is Joe doing with his hair? (Joe :emoji_hugging:)

Renee is 100x better in this role that on commentary. Much more natural here without Vince screaming in her hair.

Casper with these blond highlights ain't it.

That was a nice segment with Bay Bay, Joe, and Paige.

They really had Paige bring out her Jizz belt. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

my man T0INE T0INE always looking out

giphy.gif

It so much easier to just watch Twitter and decide if I need to watch ANYTHING from Smackdown. And mostly there is nothing. That blue title sucks!

What’s funny is there is no story on either Sd or Raw featuring the men that are interesting to me. Like it’s the women triple threat single and tag teams that’s been good across all three.
NXT just has been :pimp:

Last edited:
Excellent story/background info on this dude. I knew his story from a previous MLW Podcast but this dude lived a good life.

Over the past 25 years, it’s difficult to find a more controversial person than David Penzer’s guest this week on Sitting Ringside. From getting his start in Canada to becoming a rock star in Mexico to his time in WCW and with Lucha Underground, he’s also one of the most influential guys for that time frame as well.

Today, Vampiro discusses his humble beginnings growing up in Canada, how his move to Mexico completely changed his life, joining WCW and why his scheduled World Championship reign never happened, Lucha Underground, the upcoming launch of Lucha Fight Club Las Vegas, Curtis Sliwa and the Guardian Angels, his recent diagnosis of Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s Disease, and so much more.

Whether it was self induced or just poor timing, controversy has always followed him and plagued his career. Now, you’ll hear his story straight from the man himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom