January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t watched the full show yet, only saw that clip, but wow, you can tell that wasn’t something written, that came straight from his soul :lol: I know there are a ton of people trying to excuse it too, the comments under the tweets referencing that are a landfill

Welp honestly he had to go from NWA, I understand the point dc made but honestly in today’s climate, you just have to know better and do better especially in the public light.

Good morning marks
tenor.gif

**** Jim Cornette
/rant

The thing that worries me about what Cornette said is not so much that he said it/what he said, but the fact that people (not talking about you DC) are trying to excuse it away..It's a whole bunch of "That's Corney being Corney" and "He's from a different time" or "It's him just saying something to get heat/cut a promo"..**** like this is becoming far too common among guys his age still in the business..

I am by no means a "millennial" or "snowflake"..For the most part I think people should get thicker skin and quit being little sissies..But at the same time, as I get older, I realize the deeper impact of words and I realize that words can mean more to certain groups of people than the person saying them..I know I've said stuff/made posts in the past that make me cringe today and I regret that..So I've tried to be a better man by not saying those types of things and I've tried to discover why those things can be hurtful/offensive..Not just because society tells me I should, but because I want to be a better person/father..Cornette knows exactly what he's doing and saying..He 1000% should, and does, know better yet he continues to do this ****..And at this point I have to believe it's not just because he's trying to "bring back the glory days of promos and heat and getting over", it's because he truly feels these things in his heart..

well said brother Case Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom