January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL
46EF9C6F-B613-4090-A4A1-EB4AB9D02529.jpeg

Can't miss prospect something something.....

I normally rip the hell outta people that are botch machines, but I always give my boy The Sabu a pass..Dude was so innovative and ahead of his time that the botches just don't bother me..Plus they kinda fit his gimmick as a wild and reckless wrestler..
Nah, dude is by far the sloppiest high flyer that I have seen. He gets no passes. :lol:

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican RE: El Bushido, good match, the reverse armbar @ 5:37 looked gruesome. I bet even in a fixed match like this IT had to have hurt. Koji had good form on his kicks, unlike a certain 6 lettered Chicagoan....I also liked how Koji maintained a strategy throughout the match, B2B suplexes to go into a kneebar, figure 4, etc to work the knee and little things like El Bushido always trying to actually pin one or both shoulder down, rather than just laying on his opponent.

Is that a wild Le Champion @ 22:48?

One day my buddy Hunter called me up and told me he was having some trouble coming up with a big event for TakeOver New Orleans. He wanted to give something the fans would remember and to make sure this TakeOver outshined WrestleMania, his biggest challenge yet. So I say to Hunter that NXT needs a TV title, like a United States championship but another name for the United States with a nice classy looking burgundy strap, some gold. One that could be defended on TV because the talent pool is only going to grow and the roster needs something else to fight for. He’s interested, but who should fight for such a title? I tell him 6 of NXT’s rising stars in a ladder match. It’ll be the best opener ever. (I originally suggested Kona Reeves but he went with Lars Sullivan instead). He tells me Mamba, I like the way you think. I say any time Hunter. Few weeks later, he introduces the North American title. The speech he gives in this video, I basically wrote for him. “There’s a saying that can there can be only one first ever.” was my ending pitch to him. And that is a true story.

This is gold :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom