January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s no way that Sasha and Bayley laying on the floor story is true. If so, man that’s really immature behavior, like a little kid screaming that he wasn’t allowed to get a toy in the toy store

There’s no way that Sasha and Bayley laying on the floor story is true. If so, man that’s really immature behavior, like a little kid screaming that he wasn’t allowed to get a toy in the toy store
THEY ARE WOMENZ GEEZ !!!!!!!

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee Show me a single NJPW card that your daddy has rated THIS high.

I'll wait

You have started with your crap for the last few pages.

I will NOT get into it with you at this moment.

BTW, it's a joke he rated the Gargano/Cole match higher than the tag match.

But since Cole was in Bullet Club, it's not a shock.

No way you are honestly watching if you are at 23 min mark.

#ADHDViewing
Look, man, these matches are oppressively slow on top of being uploaded in 144p. I'm trying to see the hype but her moveset doesn't make excite me. IT is just my opinion @ the end of the day.

Look, man, these matches are oppressively slow on top of being uploaded in 144p. I'm trying to see the hype but her moveset doesn't make excite me. IT is just my opinion @ the end of the day.
Like my original point stated, you have refused on a few occasions to HONESTLY put yourself in a position to gauge her talent.

It is fine.

You just aren't patient.

@millenial 's era

Some #lowiq going on right now, peeps unable to detect trolling.

Won’t name names though 8)

063D8502-6723-4E6C-80A6-810B2AC0DBF2.gif

You understand norms change over time right?

Those wild hairstyles were common back then.

You never watch music videos/movies from that era?
Trust me, I've watched plenty of videos from that decade, they were wilding to the max. That whole decade is responsible for putting a hole in the ozone layer. Let that sink in Dominic.

You have started with your crap for the last few pages.

I will NOT get into it with you at this moment.

BTW, it's a joke he rated the Gargano/Cole match higher than the tag match.

But since Cole was in Bullet Club, it's not a shock.
Of course, instead of discussing actual data you resort to the 3rd grade debate tactics.

Let me know when you are ready to have an actual convo in the topic

Of course, instead of discussing actual data you resort to the 3rd grade debate tactics.

Let me know when you are ready to have an actual convo in the topic

Look at the comment you made first when I quoted you.

And then you wanna talk about 3rd grade tactics :lol:

Go read a book somewhere.

And you have a daughter talking like this?
and i have a wife sisters and mother too? females are emotional creatures. Nothing wrong with that. I guess you pictured that going different in your mind.
#nogonnaplayyourgametoday

Like my original point stated, you have refused on a few occasions to HONESTLY put yourself in a position to gauge her talent.

It is fine.

You just aren't patient.

@millenial 's era
Look, man, just because you had to sit through IT. Doesn't mean I do. I enjoy the tiger mask vids you posted got through those without a problem, same with TDK. Charmander was great for her time but her matches are a chore to get through. Again, just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom