January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinda surprised they haven't put Roman in any trunks yet like in FCW. It was be a wise decision to make some kind of changes to Roman, cause he's the only one out of the Shield that hasn't had any type of changes or general progression. Would've been very easy to change his theme completely or at least a little, and change his attire in his first match back. It would've been an easy lay-up to do that at 'mania.

Kinda surprised they haven't put Roman in any trunks yet like in FCW. It was be a wise decision to make some kind of changes to Roman, cause he's the only one out of the Shield that hasn't had any type of changes or general progression. Would've been very easy to change his theme completely or at least a little, and change his attire in his first match back. It would've been an easy lay-up to do that at 'mania.
Especially now that Dean is gone, they need to change his damn theme song. It’s basically a cue for the crowd to boo and no Shield reunion is happening for a good while now

Not ever wrestler has to be in trunks.

Braun doesn’t need to be Brock.

Change the weird pants to something else, he looks beyond goofy in that get up.

Last edited by a moderator:
5olQ.gif

aj.JPG

bnmbmnbnb.JPG

Capture.JPG

dlo.JPG
DO5sqF9.gif

OldWorldOrder-1.gif

tenor.gif

tumblr_phn25anicR1s05wxzo1_400.gif

tyy.JPG

HBK was such a struggle to watch in that match.
Info on that match? It was post hair cut Michael and I was done as an avid follower at that point, but I thought I would have seen any Taker, Kane and Michaels match at a PPV.

Anyway, when he makes that face right before jumping, he looks just like Al Bundy.

Info on that match? It was post hair cut Michael and I was done as an avid follower at that point, but I thought I would have seen any Taker, Kane and Michaels match at a PPV.

Anyway, when he makes that face right before jumping, he looks just like Al Bundy.

WWE Crown Jewel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom