January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like herpes.

giphy.gif

there's a full roster of female talent in that locker room that would kill to be in sasha's spot and have the tv time that she gets even if they were enhancing talent
would have been awesome to see her hit the indy scene since i'd think she would be a draw

there's a full roster of female talent in that locker room that would kill to be in sasha's spot and have the tv time that she gets even if they were enhancing talent
would have been awesome to see her hit the indy scene since i'd think she would be a draw
There will ALWAYS be many people that would be fortunate to be in your spot, but I don't think that means a person shouldn't speak up if they feel they are being mistreated.

She could hit up the indy scene near my area

8E5913C7-3C6D-42C8-86C4-51544947DB04.jpeg

There will ALWAYS be many people that would be fortunate to be in your spot, but I don't think that means a person shouldn't speak up if they feel they are being mistreated.

not saying she shouldn't speak up. from everything i've read about vince, he actually welcomes people to challenge him as his doors are always open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom