January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
youre gonna bring your son into this, when I clearly didnt say anything you said? think whatever the hell you want to think.

I hate when kids formulate their own thing little silly things in their heads and want to be all loud with it. Go and find where I said "people should only date their race" go ahead and find it little boy, you're barking up the wrong tree.

If you dont want your feelings hurt keep me out of it, and leave your son out of it too.
Whx4.gif

and before anybody say something stupid. Yes, I was disappointed to see that Shad was with a white woman. Its disheartening to see a trend of when black men make it they tend to go for non black women. I'm very big in economics in the black race and I said I was disappointed in him for that. No disrespect, I like him as a wrestler and will support him. On ig it turned into a crap storm where he kept coming at me, but I wasn't really trying to have no big debate about it.

I shouldnt have shared it here on NTWT, because its too political to discuss here. So simple, so I left it alone.

Meltzer analysis on WWE's ratings drop
renderTimingPixel.png

From WOR:

The year to year drop for WWE is so significant. The NBA regular season are equal to what they had last year, so no drop despite LeBron playing on the West Coast and not making the playoffs. The NFL were actually up on the last year.

He says Sports and TV ratings are going down to digital platforms but not to a degree of 25% per year in any way, shape or form. Last weeks Raw and Last weeks Smackdown are down 25% uniformly.

Demos, from 1 year ago to now.

Teenagers are Down 29% on last year.

18-34's are Down 37% (!) from last year. He emphasizes this sucks.

35-49's are Down 27% from last year, he also says that is horrendous.

50+'s are down 10%, this is the likely demo that watches the show regularly.

So if you go under the ages of 49 years old, WWE have huge drops in every demographic from 1 year ago.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Meltzer analysis on WWE's ratings drop
renderTimingPixel.png

From WOR:

The year to year drop for WWE is so significant. The NBA regular season are equal to what they had last year, so no drop despite LeBron playing on the West Coast and not making the playoffs. The NFL were actually up on the last year.

He says Sports and TV ratings are going down to digital platforms but not to a degree of 25% per year in any way, shape or form. Last weeks Raw and Last weeks Smackdown are down 25% uniformly.

Demos, from 1 year ago to now.

Teenagers are Down 29% on last year.

18-34's are Down 37% (!) from last year. He emphasizes this sucks.

35-49's are Down 27% from last year, he also says that is horrendous.

50+'s are down 10%, this is the likely demo that watches the show regularly.

So if you go under the ages of 49 years old, WWE have huge drops in every demographic from 1 year ago.

hasn't wwe ratings been going down the last couple decades, but wwe still been able negotiate bigger deals
i wonder what type of deal AEW struck with Turner

hasn't wwe ratings been going down the last couple decades, but wwe still been able negotiate bigger deals
i wonder what type of deal AEW struck with Turner
But not THIS much. Even in the dreaded “PG Era” I think they still averaged around 5 million viewers

But not THIS much. Even in the dreaded “PG Era” I think they still averaged around 5 million viewers

people consume content so much differently. wwe pretty much puts vids on youtube and has a consolidated version of their shows on hulu
i've mentioned this before, ratings could be down, but as long as their rankings on that day doesn't slip to other shows, they'll continue to be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom