January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITS moving

giphy.gif

Peep Game Peep Game

GP almost looks like a light-skinned girl here.

Williams can't compete man. :lol:

tumblr_pqfkosRlK71rqslwb_1280.jpg

“GP and Williams” :rofl: :rofl:

If Seth Rollins remains on the same trajectory he's been on, how do you guys think he will be looked as amongst the greats when it's all said and done?

He’ll probably have a bit of revised history for him cause the WWE loves doing that for their own creations. I don’t know how he’ll be looked character wise cause I still don’t feel like he’s found that yet, but purely in the ring he’ll be known as a high level workhorse. Whether face or heel he never appears lazy or takes nights off.

Sasha’s really built like a GDP girl

If Seth Rollins remains on the same trajectory he's been on, how do you guys think he will be looked as amongst the greats when it's all said and done?
Hard to say how these Former ROH dudes will be remembered in this WWE System, on a legacy basis

I always ask myself this about THIS current generation of wrestlers, but I think Seth will be considered special. Of course, WWE won't let him elevate above the stars of the Attitude Era that had similar careers but he will be considered one of the best of this ERA.

Thanks for starting the day off with actual wrestling conversation.

Last edited:

He'll be looked at as a helluva hand that got a couple title runs, inducted into the HOF twice (for single and SHIELD), and fans will always chant "1 more match" or "You still got it" to him when he's 49..

But he'll never be an elite level wrestler..He's never been the true "guy" during his WWE career..There's always been a Cena, Brock, and Roman there to be looked at as more important even when Seth has held the title..

Plus he'll never be as good as AJ Styles so he'll always have that lurking in the background..AJ has had more impact (no big puns intended) in the short time he's been with WWE than Seth has..

IMO Seth lacks IT on the mic. He’s boring as a face, but he was pretty entertaining as a heel because he has a naturally whiny voice and the evil laugh

There whiny crybabies gotten wash the sand outta their vajeen and quit their complaining..Vince & 'nem ain't havin it no more..They're tired of given these people a bunch of money and showcasing them to the world just to turn around and ***** cause they ain't world champ and headlining every PPV..

There whiny crybabies gotten wash the sand outta their vajeen and quit their complaining..Vince & 'nem ain't havin it no more..They're tired of given these people a bunch of money and showcasing them to the world just to turn around and ***** cause they ain't world champ and headlining every PPV..

It’d be nice to at least get on the show I presume :lol:

He'll be looked at as a helluva hand that got a couple title runs, inducted into the HOF twice (for single and SHIELD), and fans will always chant "1 more match" or "You still got it" to him when he's 49..

But he'll never be an elite level wrestler..He's never been the true "guy" during his WWE career..There's always been a Cena, Brock, and Roman there to be looked at as more important even when Seth has held the title..

Plus he'll never be as good as AJ Styles so he'll always have that lurking in the background..AJ has had more impact (no big puns intended) in the short time he's been with WWE than Seth has..

IMO Seth lacks IT on the mic. He’s boring as a face, but he was pretty entertaining as a heel because he has a naturally whiny voice and the evil laugh

This. I feel like he has another level he could reach as a heel. The problem is, his entire offense screams face. The Styles thing is a good point too, cause we saw that Styles ended up being an excellent heel despite him being a 100% white meat babyface almost his entire career. Styles had a face like offense even as a heel, but was able to switch things up. He limited his high spots. At Rollins’ peak heel run, he was still doing 4 suicide dives a match, Frog Splashes and Phoenix Splashes.

Apparently Becky’s opponent planned for WM 36 is...

*drum roll*

Charlotte Flair

Good grief, this is approaching Cena/Orton and Kofi/Dolph levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom