January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
@D Fly
@youngogjosh
Dean Cain would no sell IT like Lafayette.
Black-Background-DX58.jpg
That was good.

You have good humors

Fun Fact: The WWE Championship has been defended on RAW more times in 2019 than the Universal Championship
renderTimingPixel.png

WWE Championship Defences

• April 8 - Kofi Kingston (c) vs Seth Rollins

• May 6 - Kofi Kingston (c) vs Daniel Bryan
Universal Championship Defences

• April 8 - Seth Rollins (c) vs Kofi Kingston

Sharpshoeter13 Sharpshoeter13 Time to shoot your shoot

E7A191ED-8ED6-427D-B964-ED5FBDBED628.gif

Bought it the day after we met :blush:

———————————————-

For real tho... this business ain’t fit for a couple unless they’re really about THAT life. They’re on the road for most of the year and on different brands.

Long distance relationships are tough but knowing that a person’s LDR is within the same country is painful to grasp.

#WrestlingTalk : One thing that was overlooked, IMO, was Kitamura's Best of 7 Series vs. NJPW Vets. This was a nice way to give a Young Lion an actual storyline. Something like that would work well for someone like Ricochet, Gargano, Black, or any of this current Class of NXT Call-Ups. Essentially, The Wrestler wrestles against 7 Vetera

ns in succession. (Not in one show). Seeing the slow progression adds an extra layer for the view as well as introducing callbacks from previous matches. I would like to see something like that.

What do you think about this? Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee ?

#WrestlingTalk : One thing that was overlooked, IMO, was Kitamura's Best of 7 Series vs. NJPW Vets. This was a nice way to give a Young Lion an actual storyline. Something like that would work well for someone like Ricochet, Gargano, Black, or any of this current Class of NXT Call-Ups. Essentially, The Wrestler wrestles against 7 Vetera

ns in succession. (Not in one show). Seeing the slow progression adds an extra layer for the view as well as introducing callbacks from previous matches. I would like to see something like that.

What do you think about this? Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee ?
I thought B2K doesn't talk about wrestling? :nerd:

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican I was watching a video about Liger, and they mentioned that due to his brain tumor, he had to change his wrestling style from high flying, to more of a technical wrestler. Which style of his do you like more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom