January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

If the really wanted to keep the latino market secure then they wanted have turned No Way Jose into a complete a joke. Dude has the size & body. They could've easily molded him into something serious.

The easiest options rn are Andrade and *drumroll* Zelina. I wouldn't even split them up. They could be a dynamic duo w/ belts over their shoulders or around their waist. A legitimate faction could be built around them. I'd plant the seeds and grow em if I were on creative. They have it.

5ppdyxz8g3141.jpg

He def threw shade. No way around it. Just stick to what you said.
If Mauro is the guy screaming at the top of his lungs I don’t even blame Graves for going at him. Dude is annoying. I can’t even concentrate on a match with him on

Mauro annoys me at times, especially with his contrived references, but Corey shouldn’t have gone at him on Social Media. Just like he told Frank Shamrock to call him or talk to him in-person, why didn’t he do the same thing for Mauro?

If the really wanted to keep the latino market secure then they wanted have turned No Way Jose into a complete a joke. Dude has the size & body. They could've easily molded him into something serious.

The easiest options rn are Andrade and *drumroll* Zelina. I wouldn't even split them up. They could be a dynamic duo w/ belts over their shoulders or around their waist. A legitimate faction could be built around them. I'd plant the seeds and grow em if I were on creative. They have it.

Yea and they have someone else too.

Most underused

He def threw shade. No way around it. Just stick to what you said.
If Mauro is the guy screaming at the top of his lungs I don’t even blame Graves for going at him. Dude is annoying. I can’t even concentrate on a match with him on
Waiting for them to reveal that she’s transgender
You wanna do me a favor and #PullUp?

Will watch later.

Judging by some of the other posts on here I assume IT is about "the next big latin star". I love Andrade and definitely think he has the potential, but I also think this Angel Garza dude might actually be THE guy. From what I can remember, his English is good, and he's put on some solid matches thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom