January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

The unique modus operandi of 6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T.
jordan.jpg

Forgot to give my review of the shining. Solid movie. Great story. Not much of a scary out of my chair type movie but definitely gives you that real feeling with no needed special effects which isn’t always needed. Jack Nicholson and the wife did a great job acting in this movie. Loved that the son had psychic powers to try and combat his dad. Wish the head chef dude had put up a lil fight with Jack. Dude went out like a *****! All that build up for him to die like that. :rofl:That old naked lady makin out with Jack by far the grossest part of the movie. Only question I have is at the end it showed jack lna 1927 pic or whatever. So was jack the caretaker the whole time? I got a lil confused at the end

Overall solid movie that’s been out for almost 40 years. 9/10

Might go the new scary movie route tonight. Maybe Gerald’s game or whatever it’s called. Or the ritual.

Last edited:
It Follows was hard, but it’s also another divisive one that a lot of folks disliked

Cinematography and soundtrack were A1 :pimp:
Saw that last year during my month long scary movie marathon. Solid movie. Was definitely feelin the main chick. AWG. But she reminded me a little bit of Hilary Duff

Phantasm will you a taste of some of what you like in Halloween.
Iconic theme song for starters.
And it was filmed around the same time. Same feel in the air.

Forgot to give my review of the shining. Solid movie. Great story. Not much of a scary out of my chair type movie but definitely gives you that real feeling with no needed special effects which isn’t always needed. Jack Nicholson and the wife did a great job acting in this movie. Loved that the son had psychic powers to try and combat his dad. Wish the head chef dude had put up a lil fight with Jack. Dude went out like a *****! All that build up for him to die like that. :rofl:That old naked lady makin out with Jack by far the grossest part of the movie. Only question I have is at the end it showed jack lna 1927 pic or whatever. So was jack the caretaker the whole time? I got a lil confused at the end

Might go the new scary movie route tonight. Maybe Gerald’s game or whatever it’s called. Or the ritual.

Ritual is good!

Check out "Audition"

Back
Top Bottom