January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

Thread is so degrading rn, absolutely disgusted with you all. Except for DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican , he posted some pertinent information.

tenor.gif

Brother Warmachine died for our sins, all the bbws, all the pull ups, his love for bum football teams lead to his demise. I fear the rest of you may be headed down a similar path. Trash is slowly losing himself in a haze of cheap bourban and dubiously large women, it is not a sustainable lifestyle.

Brother Warmachine died for our sins, all the bbws, all the pull ups, his love for bum football teams lead to his demise. I fear the rest of you may be headed down a similar path. Trash is slowly losing himself in a haze of cheap bourban and dubiously large women, it is not a sustainable lifestyle.

He was born like that.

Thread is so degrading rn, absolutely disgusted with you all. Except for DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican , he posted some pertinent information.

Brother fly, this thread has become a hive of scum and villainy. We need to impose a ban on all the bbws, the white women, gamestop cashiers, and the lightskins until we figure out what the cause of the depravity.
582AC410-BB57-430F-90DE-98C2B8B0F2C4.gif
2870DB73-EB1C-4374-B05E-B44E58F1EF24.gif

He died because he said some racist stuff in another thread.

Back
Top Bottom