April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

Are you gonna watch the whole event? :lol:

The Rey/Taker match is actually pretty good.
Haha nah I'm just fast forwarding through the card. Maybe I'll watch that match.

Man the womens back then were dope. Young Bellas, Thickie James, Layla, Kelly Kelly, Maria Kanellis, Gale Kim.

But yeah, Network on the Roku is certified trash compared to XB1. Not only is IT slow, but the overall presentation is lackluster too. Can't even see when the matches are ending/beginning.

Taker/Rey was good. Very solid match for big vs small.

Difference in Taker from then vs now is wild too.

same :frown: watching it on ebay and its over $200 :smh:
200w.gif

Yoshi Tatsu:rofl:

He's a lot bigger than I had remembered. Him and Cena botched his elimination :rofl:

Wooow at them dubbing over Broken Dreams on the Network. Did not know that. That theme and entrance would fit him really well now.

And yeah Punk was smashing Beth Phoenix at one point. I remember dude low key trolled the Phoenix, AZ crowd with that "It's great to be in Phoenix!!" line during that time lol

Jack Swagger had a Rage theme?!?!?!?

Nah it was a cover band.

Made none. :emoji_disappointed:

giphy.gif
Dawg you were not the only one left out. At least you post more than I have been recently but no acknowledgement at all hurts. :smh: :frown:
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican I come in peace!
Have you ever been to Hawaii? If so worth IT or not?
Been to Oahu and Maui. Enjoyed both. Amazing scenery, went swimming in the ocean and some sea turtles were like 10 feet away big chilling. More to do on Oahu for sure though. Maui is like the old folks island, mainly just eating and chilling there although the Road to Hana was pretty dope.

Back
Top Bottom