April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

2CFF6255-DBB0-4CC2-ADCB-24D54E17A523.gif

got it.

R red is on nt

Why do you choose to waste your time watching terrible WWE programming weekly?

Who is your favorite wrestler from WCW?

Is red your favorite color? Its my favorite color

Do you watch NJPW? Which do you like better between WWE (garbage) and NJPW?

Trish Stratus or Mandy Rose?

After wasting your whole week watching WWE, what is your favorite wrestling podcast do unwind to?

Rocket Almas x Rey Mysterios (aka some match you just saw and still living in the moment) or Rey/Guerrero at Halloween Havoc (an actual TOP TIER match)

Carmelo or Sasha Banks?

I choose to watch the programming because I've been watching this stuff since the mid to late 90s and I've gotten used to doing so. Stopped watching around 2007 all the way through 2011, but have always kept up with certain things in the product.

My first favorite wrestler from WCW was Rey Mysterio, Jr. Watched WCW right when the nWo formed and was legit shocked and scared for Rey and WCW when Nash threw Mysterio ''like a dart" into the trailer. I was shook and addicted from that point on. I thought it was real! I began to like Sting w/ his crow gimmick and not needing to say a single word was bad *** and legit was rooting for him and WCW. I was 7 or 8 at the time, so I was captivated.

My favorite color isn't red, it's actually yellow. Red is in my username is because it's a shortened version of my first name.

I don't watch NJPW, but with all the talk that goes on in here, I'm pretty sure I'll tune in or keep up in some sort of way eventually.

Trish or Mandy? Depends on the year, tbh. As I've said here before, prime Trish (for me it's 2000-2001, maybe 2002) was absolutely untouchable and was my legit crush through my younger teen years. She legit molded me to have the taste in women that I do right now, and that's it's busty blondes with some booty. Mandy now trumps Trish now and it's not even a contest. I LOVE Mandy Rose.

I unfortunately don't listen to wrestling podcasts. I'm often listening to my local sports talk radio where I am, and I don't often listen to much podcasts and new music for that matter.

Rey vs. Eddie > Rey vs. Andrade

Carmella > Sasha

Just cause my favorite color is yellow.

2ytv2wl.jpg

Last edited:
Yellow is the best color on women.
Depends on the skin done.

For brown skinned women, a burnt orange does wonders.

Darker skinned women, yellow is on point.

For the caucasian sisters, it depends on the level of "olive" in their skin.

Pale ones, I go with black or purple.

Olive toned (Think of prime Rachel Ray), I would go with a blue

Depends on the skin done.

For brown skinned women, a burnt orange does wonders.

Darker skinned women, yellow is on point.

For the caucasian sisters, it depends on the level of "olive" in their skin.

Pale ones, I go with black or purple.

Olive toned (Think of prime Rachel Ray), I would go with a blue

"Depends on the skin tone"

Look at this load of fecal matter

D Fly D Fly

Back
Top Bottom