Japan 9.0 Mag. Quake/Tsunami -HAITI stands with Japan [vid]

This is only gonna get worse, i need to go
pimp.gif

Is it just coastal cities that got affected heavily by the actual earthquake? Or are the big cities (Tokyo) heavily affected as well?

Is it just coastal cities that got affected heavily by the actual earthquake? Or are the big cities (Tokyo) heavily affected as well?

Now California, Washington, Oregon, Alaska, and Mexico are now back on tsunami warning.

Here in San Francisco, we're supposed to be expecting waves at 8:00am.

Now California, Washington, Oregon, Alaska, and Mexico are now back on tsunami warning.

Here in San Francisco, we're supposed to be expecting waves at 8:00am.

I'm not saying I believe the world is going to "end" in 2012 but some of this @%#@ that is happening just don't seem right....
EDIT-All ya'll that are getting warnings be safe...its 10 am over here..I been up 3 hours since I got off work...gone be passing out soon...hopefully nothing happens.

I'm not saying I believe the world is going to "end" in 2012 but some of this @%#@ that is happening just don't seem right....
EDIT-All ya'll that are getting warnings be safe...its 10 am over here..I been up 3 hours since I got off work...gone be passing out soon...hopefully nothing happens.

Back
Top Bottom