Japan?

I checked the regional forums but theres no love for Japan. Anyway Im planning a trip there next month and Im staying in Tokyo. I was wondering if anyoneknew of any cool sneaker spots or an area with a lot of spots to check out. The only thing that pops up in my mind is Undefeated.

Any help would be appreciated

i went to Tokyo late last year in La Avenue is definitely the best store for Nike shoes. Prices are very high though. For example, i bought the Dice K Airforce 1 in Osaka for 32,000 yen but La Avenue charges 52,000. Other then that, i found a pretty good basketball store in Shibuya(can't remember name orhow to get there) and there is a sports store called ABC Sports which is basically everywhere you go. Niketown in Osaka is good too but thats a 3 hour trainride from Tokyo.

Try Ueno in Tokyo it's like the canal street version of Japan but with authentic legit old school goodies. There are plenty of consignment stores aroundthat area. I can name a few more spots but these places are in other prefectures like Osaka and Hiroshima and thats far from where your staying. Otherwise,enjoy the trip and concentrate on having a good time, there is plenty to do other than splurge on footwear! Peace

thanks for all the suggestions. Are there any other cool spots to pick up streetwear? Like Japan exclusive brands or Japan only drops?

Back
Top Bottom