Jason Kidd has a girlfriend? And she's pregnant?

yeah there's NO way u can get a 190...the min's a 200. and to get that u have to miss basically every question and not even get a guess right.

^ Maybe he spelled it 'Kid'
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You know damn well Kidd was cheating while he was with Joumana. After she birthed Big Head her vag probably hung like sleeve of wizard.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif
You know damn well Kidd was cheating while he was with Joumana. After she birthed Big Head her vag probably hung like sleeve of wizard.

roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember there was a post here about a year ago right before they went through the divorce, about her using BigHead to get in their locker room, and thengoing through his cell phone.....5-0 then proceeded to go back to their floor seats and yell at him about it during the game.....

Dude was wildin on her when they were in Phoenix though

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif

cold blooded
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ sleeve of a wizard. Yikes!

But yeah, J. Kidd is a nympho. Can't knock it. I seen though try to talk to every female in the club that had a pulse with no shame.

if you go to that myspace link posted her headline says, "I am absolutly not expecting a child. Please respect us, our children, and families during thistime. God bless."

^ Seriously, that kid's head is off the charts.

Son can't even ride a bike, but his skull's almost as big as his dad's.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

My goodness, I can imagine him riding a bike and always falling over to one side due to his big%!$$ head
roll.gif

accepted the friend request
laugh.gif
smh.gif

more pics

About me:

295485225.jpg

My sister and brother told me to get on myspace to keep in touch so mainly I am here for friends and family. *Oh, yeah. Thank you FRANKIE - the head writer onmy staff. It's been SCRUMPTIOUS!*
235815156.jpg

237316361.jpg

238561879.jpg

I LOVE ... Spending quality time with the ones i love... Strong Personalities...Conversationalists ... Personal Style (a certain je ne se quoi if youwill)...Laughing uncontrollably...Hearing from old friends...Smiles bc they're contagious... My job... Bubble baths...Sushi...People... Shoes...My dogChina...Traveling to beautiful places...Working out...and my gorgeous boyfriend. ___________________________________________________________
237515297.jpg

Who I'd like to meet:

Entrepreneurs, artists, designers. People who do their own thing, motivated people, talented and ambitious people...Passionatepeople. Smart people.
235030987.jpg

i hope they are in serious relationship...... not just another girl for Kidd
sometimes i wonder,..whos smater

nba stars using their status to get hot chicks
or
hot chicks locking nba stars $$

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

My goodness, I can imagine him riding a bike and always falling over to one side due to his big%!$$ head
roll.gif

Don't forget son has to put on a helmet for safety....
roll.gif
DAMN sonis pushing WEIGHT
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom