Jason Kidd

What shoes is Jason Kidd wearing vs the Nuggets. They kinda look like some jays, I may be wrong. Does anyone have any pics?

No, Jason left Nike immediately after the Olympic.
He had a press conference regarding signing his contract in China before flying back to U.S.
I forgot what the Brand is.

It seems like every playoff game, someone makes a new thread asking about if a certain player is wearing a certain Jordan.....

There should just be one single thread for the whole playoffs so questions/comments/concerns are put there about players wearing Jordans.......

Originally Posted by Rafool

It seems like every playoff game, someone makes a new thread asking about if a certain player is wearing a certain Jordan.....

There should just be one single thread for the whole playoffs so questions/comments/concerns are put there about players wearing Jordans.......
I'm pretty sure there is a thread already titled "NBA Feet"

Originally Posted by DrJayIV

Originally Posted by Rafool

I'm pretty sure there is a thread already titled "NBA Feet"
I know that.

I was talking about a new one being made for the playoffs specifically since there's multiple threads being made about players in the playoffs this timearound.

But who am I kidding, it will probably be ignored anyway just like other threads that have already been made and people will just make new threads withoutsearching in this forum......
smh.gif

i think he was on JB at one point. I remember him rockin the XIXs all-star weekend 2004

Yeah he was on JB. He sported the White Flint XIX's throughout the season. Damn, he was good on JB too...

Originally Posted by rudy

what jason kidd in peak hes got to come over to jb
Fixed

What!? Jason Kidd in Peak? He's got to come over to Jb.

Took me a quick second to figure out what you were saying. I thought you were asking What Jason Kidd? Like there is more than one.
laugh.gif

Dont take it seriously just thought it was funny.

J-Kidd weak? the guy 2nd place for most triple doubles? Turn off that Sponge Bob and get the facts.

Jason wore Nikes & Jordans, but after '08 Olympics he stopped.

Originally Posted by indohan

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

I dont think Kidd ever was on JB...am I wrong?
Jason-Kidd---04-ASG---Action-Photofile-Photograph-C12188748.jpeg

jk_pe_xix.jpg

kiddpe1-xviii-main.jpg

These are only SOME of the examples. Always a pleasure, sir.
loved his PE's when he was with JB for the Nets, oh and somebody posted artest was with protege, he's been wearing them majority of theseason but lately he has been wearing some peaks too with his defensive stance logo on the back, i saw a pic from the lakers-rockets series yesterday.

Artest's Protege:
fbx6v5.jpg

Artest's Peak:
i2mwrp.jpg

rmv9tv.jpg

Kidd's Peak:
jason-kidd-peak-sneakers.jpg

6a01156f2c3287970c01157039c71d970b-pi

^^ The press conference that I said earlier on.

Back
Top Bottom