Jason Terry

Was in 4th Period at Franklin and the daily announcement went on, it said Jason Terry is coming to Franklin this FRIDAY :pimp:
pimp.gif

Jordans for Sale!!!
WTB: Wearable OG Jordans, sz 8-10
Team Pacific Northwest​
Refs: DrewHeff(olive V)

Saw him at Garfield game a few years ago by himself with what he told me was a 70k dollar chain, hell I was tempted to get him but I was amongst friends.
Team Pacific Northwest​

yeah i thought i heard a announcement about that coming on.....smh hella gay we have school this friday though....
Team Pacific Northwest​

Ive played ball with the Jets older brother a few times, dude has NBA game, but not the NBA size. Too bad.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

They say that about me too

only its like this....

"Fame doesn't have NBA size, or NBA game, hell that guy can't even name the whole roster on one NBA team."

"I know plus he don't really know $#!+ about basketball, plus he is fat and lazy. All he does is drink, post on NT, smoke cigars, and go to the gun range"

"For real, I mean don't get me wrong he is a nice guy, dudes really funny but he has no hoop game at all"

"True, I mean have you seen his jumper, you can't even really call it a JUMPer, and he jiggles too much for it to be a set shot"

"Anyway check the ball man"
Team Pacific Northwest​

Franklin to retire Terry's jersey

Jason Terry, a former Franklin High School basketball star now playing for the Dallas Mavericks, is scheduled to return to his alma mater Friday night for a ceremony to retire his jersey.

Terry, who wore No. 31, graduated from Franklin in 1995 and led the Quakers to back-to-back state championships as a junior and senior. He was Pac-10 Player of the Year as a senior at Arizona.

The ceremony begins at 7:45 p.m., before top-ranked Franklin's game against KingCo 4A rival Garfield. Former Franklin coach Ron Drayton will present Terry with a framed jersey.

Err I thought the announcement said a rumor that he'll come. Plus, is he going to skip the rockets game on friday just to come to franklin?

no, the rockets are coming to play in the high school gym.
Team Pacific Northwest​
Portland,Oregon​

Place was packed, gym was filled like old days with AB & BRoy

atomosphere was real nice, they were playin all the cuts

Franklin is just too good though, they killed 2nd half

My friend told me last night that Garfield hasn't beaten Franklin since 2001. Is that true? I could have sworn Brandon & Co. beat them at least once in '02. Either way, that's a pretty bad run for the Bulldogs.

brandon roy was at shari's last yr while i was eating, saw his sclade n everything
Team Pacific Northwest​
TeaM LeadeR​
2FIVE3​
"If I've learned one thing, it takes money to make money kid."

I sat at a booth at Dantes a few years ago with Brandon Roy. He was with his girl and one of my dudes knew her so we sat down and had a drink.

No one talked to dude, and he didnt say a word to anyone else. Was pretty obvious he didnt want to be there.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

Quote:
My friend told me last night that Garfield hasn't beaten Franklin since 2001. Is that true? I could have sworn Brandon & Co. beat them at least once in '02. Either way, that's a pretty bad run for the Bulldogs.
seattlepi.nwsource.com/preps/302375_franklin03.html?source=rss
Quote:
Terry wasn't disappointed, as the Quakers defeated Garfield 109-75 -- the 12th consecutive win for Franklin against the Bulldogs. Garfield hasn't won in the series since January 2001.
I guess it is true I cant really remember.I miss the goods old days..
450Umen06.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Team Pacific Northwest
Seattle,WA​

^^^ All the talent in the world but horrible coaching. With a good coach they should have won about five titles in a row starting with the one in '98.

^ co sign. coach floyd sucked balls. everyone hated him. i think thats why terrence went to RB. i think garfield had like 8 seniors his freshman year but he still shoulda gotten legit burn, not goin back in forth between jv and v. he was sick
Team Pacific Northwest​

we got experienced members of the street. hallelujah holla back​

Back
Top Bottom