Jason Williams "White chocolate" Appreciation thread!

My favorite aspect of the game of basketball is passing, and the way this guy does it, it's just rediculous!
I enjoy a nice dunk once in a while off course (how can you not), but this guy....
show some love
pimp.gif

and post some other highlight videos

http://http://

My favorite aspect of the game of basketball is passing, and the way this guy does it, it's just rediculous!
I enjoy a nice dunk once in a while off course (how can you not), but this guy....
show some love
pimp.gif

and post some other highlight videos

http://http://

That elbow pass.  I spent a whole summer trying to do that in a game.  Smh at myself lol.  

That elbow pass.  I spent a whole summer trying to do that in a game.  Smh at myself lol.  

good player.. fun to watch.. only going to memphis put shackles on his game... still dont like the name "white chocolate".. like white people cant have a flashy game.. either way...i remember paul pierce, vince carter and jason williams fighting for rookie of the year

good player.. fun to watch.. only going to memphis put shackles on his game... still dont like the name "white chocolate".. like white people cant have a flashy game.. either way...i remember paul pierce, vince carter and jason williams fighting for rookie of the year

pimp.gif
frown.gif

Dude was my idol back in high school, first time he did the behind the back dribble on a fast break against the Sixers his rookie year I was hooked (also his 3/4 quarter court alley oops to Tariq Abdul-Wahad
eek.gif
). I had the black Hyperflights, his Kings jerseys and tried to mimic every move he did
laugh.gif

I remember watching the NBA on NBC every time a Kings game was on with my VCR on standby every commercial break to try and record the 2 minute long Nike Freestyle commercial. I remember vivdly the series against the Jazz (when the finally beat them) and John Stockton struggled to guard himyet Bobby Jackson would take all 4th quarter minutes since he played better D

The day he was traded for Bibby I was blown but it was necessary for the Kings at the time
30t6p3b.gif
, fell off soon after that (at least entertainment wise he did)

NBATV needs to air that rookie game he played in
mad.gif

pimp.gif
frown.gif

Dude was my idol back in high school, first time he did the behind the back dribble on a fast break against the Sixers his rookie year I was hooked (also his 3/4 quarter court alley oops to Tariq Abdul-Wahad
eek.gif
). I had the black Hyperflights, his Kings jerseys and tried to mimic every move he did
laugh.gif

I remember watching the NBA on NBC every time a Kings game was on with my VCR on standby every commercial break to try and record the 2 minute long Nike Freestyle commercial. I remember vivdly the series against the Jazz (when the finally beat them) and John Stockton struggled to guard himyet Bobby Jackson would take all 4th quarter minutes since he played better D

The day he was traded for Bibby I was blown but it was necessary for the Kings at the time
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

dude was so much fun to watch back in the day. i remember watching that rookie game with the elbow pass, we all jumped up screaming.

appreciated
pimp.gif

dude was so much fun to watch back in the day. i remember watching that rookie game with the elbow pass, we all jumped up screaming.

appreciated
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

pimp.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

I remember watching the NBA on NBC every time a Kings game was on with my VCR on standby every commercial break to try and record the 2 minute long Nike Freestyle commercial. I remember vivdly remember the series against the Jazz when John Stockton struggled to guard him and Bobby Jackson would take all 4th quarter minutes since he played better D

30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif
they need to air all the rookie games.. cause all of them were awesome...

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

pimp.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

I remember watching the NBA on NBC every time a Kings game was on with my VCR on standby every commercial break to try and record the 2 minute long Nike Freestyle commercial. I remember vivdly remember the series against the Jazz when John Stockton struggled to guard him and Bobby Jackson would take all 4th quarter minutes since he played better D

30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif
they need to air all the rookie games.. cause all of them were awesome...

Back
Top Bottom