Javale Mcgee does it again!!

That block on Matthews is practically the exact same as the Laphonso Ellis block on somebody, except Dikembe Mutombo isn't there pointing at dude who got blocked and laughing.

That block on Matthews is practically the exact same as the Laphonso Ellis block on somebody, except Dikembe Mutombo isn't there pointing at dude who got blocked and laughing.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

LOL... I miss the Mutombo finger wagging days... 

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

LOL... I miss the Mutombo finger wagging days... 

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Originally Posted by romedadude

The Wizards need a GOOD veteran player, that ain't a #$+!% (hey Rashard), that'll command respect from the youngsters. They can easily overtake the Hawks and the Bobcats in the SE division.

Yeah.....you sure about that?

Yeah, I still stand by that. Right now that team is in shambles, from Blatche, to Flip not playing Nick Young, to John Wall's discontent with his teammates. I think having some veteran leadership can work wonders. Bruh, be real you know the Hawks have a 2-3 year window (MAX) to make noise and contend with the big teams of the East. Washington has the talent and moveable pieces to overtake the Hawks and/or Bobcats.

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Originally Posted by romedadude

The Wizards need a GOOD veteran player, that ain't a #$+!% (hey Rashard), that'll command respect from the youngsters. They can easily overtake the Hawks and the Bobcats in the SE division.

Yeah.....you sure about that?

Yeah, I still stand by that. Right now that team is in shambles, from Blatche, to Flip not playing Nick Young, to John Wall's discontent with his teammates. I think having some veteran leadership can work wonders. Bruh, be real you know the Hawks have a 2-3 year window (MAX) to make noise and contend with the big teams of the East. Washington has the talent and moveable pieces to overtake the Hawks and/or Bobcats.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at this fool.

He's BEYOND talented though. I love his skill set
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at this fool.

pimp.gif

His skill set consists of jumping as high as possible. What is it that you love about that? 

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at this fool.

pimp.gif

His skill set consists of jumping as high as possible. What is it that you love about that? 

^^^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
it's true though. I've never seen him actually do anything other than attempting to be on Top Ten plays.
He should have been studying Tim Duncan vids throughout his career.

^^^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
it's true though. I've never seen him actually do anything other than attempting to be on Top Ten plays.
He should have been studying Tim Duncan vids throughout his career.

I get to watch this clown every night. He does some foolish things, but I love it though. If they're not gonna win games, might as well provide the lulz.

I get to watch this clown every night. He does some foolish things, but I love it though. If they're not gonna win games, might as well provide the lulz.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
so true tho

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
so true tho

Back
Top Bottom