Javale Mcgee does it again!!

Originally Posted by blahzee
the vid against the knicks
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

I know you guys would get a kick out of this:
Chris Broussard is reporting that JaVale will be looking for $14/yr as a RFA this summer.

The DC clowns
30t6p3b.gif

[h3]McGee Seeking $14M Annually In Free Agency[/h3]
Mar 14, 2012 7:28 PM EDT

McGee_JaVale_was_081125.jpg
Javale McGee informed the Wizards that he will be seeking a contract this offseason that pays him an annual average of approximately $14 million, according to sources.

That number would put him closer to Marc Gasol than DeAndre Jordan, two free agent centers of the most recent offseason.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm....ap/219749/McGee_Seeking_$14M_Annually_In_Free_Agency#ixzz1pAKNT8wh

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

I know you guys would get a kick out of this:
Chris Broussard is reporting that JaVale will be looking for $14/yr as a RFA this summer.

The DC clowns
30t6p3b.gif

[h3]McGee Seeking $14M Annually In Free Agency[/h3]
Mar 14, 2012 7:28 PM EDT

McGee_JaVale_was_081125.jpg
Javale McGee informed the Wizards that he will be seeking a contract this offseason that pays him an annual average of approximately $14 million, according to sources.

That number would put him closer to Marc Gasol than DeAndre Jordan, two free agent centers of the most recent offseason.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm....ap/219749/McGee_Seeking_$14M_Annually_In_Free_Agency#ixzz1pAKNT8wh

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The guys on Comcast Sportsnet sound so disappointed when he turned the ball over against the Cavs. "....and he turns it over.........."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The guys on Comcast Sportsnet sound so disappointed when he turned the ball over against the Cavs. "....and he turns it over.........."

Even IF Javale McGee drugged an NBA exec and landed a $14 million annual contract, if see an Outside The Lines story in 10 years about how all his money is gone, it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Even IF Javale McGee drugged an NBA exec and landed a $14 million annual contract, if see an Outside The Lines story in 10 years about how all his money is gone, it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Due to the market for bigs, Javale will get 10 mil/year. It wouldn't shock me if he got max money, especially since he's young and athletic.

Due to the market for bigs, Javale will get 10 mil/year. It wouldn't shock me if he got max money, especially since he's young and athletic.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Even IF Javale McGee drugged an NBA exec and landed a $14 million annual contract, if see an Outside The Lines story in 10  2 years about how all his money is gone, it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Fixed.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Even IF Javale McGee drugged an NBA exec and landed a $14 million annual contract, if see an Outside The Lines story in 10  2 years about how all his money is gone, it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Fixed.

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I thought the dude was probably crossing his fingers and telling himself, 'oh god, no...oh please...and....' that's what happened. 
laugh.gif
. He almost had that 'I knew it....' voice in his commentating. 
roll.gif

Javale McGee wanting $14mil is another reason I wonder why the hell NBA went on to lockout in first place this summer. I'm just lost for words...

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I thought the dude was probably crossing his fingers and telling himself, 'oh god, no...oh please...and....' that's what happened. 
laugh.gif
. He almost had that 'I knew it....' voice in his commentating. 
roll.gif

Javale McGee wanting $14mil is another reason I wonder why the hell NBA went on to lockout in first place this summer. I'm just lost for words...

Back
Top Bottom