Jay Biting 50?

anyone notice that jay-z is biting 50 on "i know"? 50 had a similar song "A Baltimore Love Thing.
ohwell.gif

I wouldn't call it biting. It's not like 50 cent came up with the concept of personifying drug use. But I do like 50's better.

I think Jay's is more complex. 50's is about a person who's addicted to heroin. I feel like Jay's is more about the way that love (like man andwoman) can be like a drug. If that makes sense.

Basically, 50 is comparing addiction to love. Jay is comparing love to addiction.

plus
It's not like 50 cent came up with the concept of personifying drug use.

When isn't he biting someone?? I mean he's made a living out of this . . . Who's surprised??

First he wanna be BIG
Then he wanna be Diddy
Now he wants to be 50?? I hope not . . .

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

When isn't he biting someone?? I mean he's made a living out of this . . . Who's surprised??

First he wanna be BIG
Then he wanna be Diddy
Now he wants to be 50?? I hope not . . .

says the guy wit ll cool j as his avy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Says the guy with his pee wee football team as his avy . . .
grin.gif
um..actually my hs football team..2006 3A state champs insouth carolina if u must kno..
wink.gif

But I do like 50's better.
I Know > A Baltimore Love Thing

These are really different types of songs though, because I Know is more upbeat, and the beat is insane, and just for the hell of it...

American Gangster > The Massacre, and that's an understatement.

These are really different types of songs though
yea..cuz when i first heard it i thought it was more of a boy/girl type of thing..but wen u listen to it more..it also relates to a womensaddiction to heroin..so it has more range than baltimore love thing..even tho bmore love thing was
pimp.gif
ima have to say

I Know > Baltimore Love Thing
American Gangster >>>>> anything from 50 thats not named power of the dollar or get rich or die tryin.

i like I know by Jay, but im not gonna lie, A bmore love thing is sooo much better to me. i dont really mess with jay or 50 all like that, but bmore love thingis just crazy good song

Originally Posted by RudyGay22UcoNN

this was threadless because regardless people were gonna go with Jay-Z/"I know" because this is NT.

Preach . . .

And also

NYC >>>>>>> Baltimore

STOP watchin The Wire

And in terms of comparison

Baltimore Love Thing>>I Know

But then again, I'm probably one of the few people on this earth that likes The Massacre.
eyes.gif

jay gonna sign to g-unit in a few years once people realize the music he is putting out is garbage and all his other ventures go under from poor management

edit... i bet dude is #3 too

Originally Posted by RudyGay22UcoNN

this was threadless because regardless people were gonna go with Jay-Z/"I know" because this is NT.
i think Bmore love thing is better
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom