Jay Electronica ...Cool Kids Diss..How Did I Miss This??!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

damn. i was bout to
smh.gif
x infinity and quote mark jackson on "you better than that" cuz i thought jay electronica was the one who dissed cool kids.(no cool kids fan, but i ain't a fan of dissin folk that ain't at your level word to hov on deshawn stevenson)

but yeah. who is this dude? but then again, i ain't really interested in findin out.

hmmm ...they all clown as far as im concerned...but this is interesting
laugh.gif

damn g i aint no i was that late..

I like The Cool Kids, he coulda choose someone else to go at. I think they really do love this @+*! even though they're not at their best yet. Whoever thatdude is, he sounding like one of those anti-anything popular guys who are always judging people. I can't respect that dude. How come different type of rapartists co-exist? I swear, men are acting like women nowadays.....

hmmm...i actually agree with what he said..but that could have been done with a blog
ohwell.gif

Q tip looks disturbed
roll.gif

Damn, Dude is lame as hell...
right..he coulda did a video blog on youtube or somethin..wasnt no experiment..he got hooooooo'ed and tried to change the game up
laugh.gif

what kinda name is mic terror? if u cant come up wit a creative name how creative can ur music be? this sucks...

and jay electronica is a rapper? who woulda thought...

wait the cool kids are from the chi? thought them bums was from the west coast...

man imma start eatin backpackers... all these Ns some bums...

Originally Posted by TW3EK

what kinda name is mic terror? if u cant come up wit a creative name how creative can ur music be? this sucks...

and jay electronica is a rapper? who woulda thought...

wait the cool kids are from the chi? thought them bums was from the west coast...

man imma start eatin backpackers... all these Ns some bums...

I was more surprised that Jay Electronica is from New Orleans. I heard his music and I think he's good. Way better than most out of his region. I thinkit's dumb he dissing them though.

I posted this like a month ago! AndMazzi is extra nice...check his "the way we live" video and the two s.o.u.l purpose albums that dropped

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

Cooooorny...Son's mad cause no one knows who he is.

Who is he?

http://www.myspace.com/soulpurposemc

been doing shows since 1995... I have done shows with &/or opened up for artists such as Eminem, G-Unit, Black Eyed Peas, Big Pun, RUN DMC, TheLox, Ghostface, D12, Mos Def, M.O.P., Capone, NORE, Xzibit, Common, Slick Rick, Flava Flav, Talib Kweli, Dead Prez, Jin, Keith Murray, Kool G. Rap, Cannibus,Nice & Smooth, The Beatnuts, Drez of Black Sheep, Gang Starr, Black Moon, Gza, Inspecta Deck, Masta Killa, Freddy Foxxx, O.G.C., Immortal Technique, FaithEvans, Jurrasic 5, Nina Skye, Angie Martinez, Erykah Badu, Big Daddy Kane, Rob Bass, Sean Price, Chino XL, Luv Bug Starski, Smiff 'n Wesson, DialatedPeoples, Mums from Oz(HBO), Suheir Hamad & Lemon from Def Poetry Jam (HBO), Souls of Mischief, High & Mighty, L.A. Symphony, Aceyalone, Murs, JeanGrae, Cold Crush Brothers, Show Biz & A.G., The Arsonists, PumpkinHead, The Juuggaknots, C-Rayz Wallz, Last Emporer, Aesop Rock, Jedi Mind Tricks, NonPhixion, Necro, Super Natural, Swiss Chris, Wordsworth, G.C. & Soul Mafia, Scram Jones, Agallah, Craig G., & Rahzel... I've had the pleasure ofbeing part of two groups. The first group was called the Ancients. We put out 3 singles between 2000-2002. 2 of the singles were put out through LandspeedEntertainment (Caroline Distribution) & 1 through Budz Entertainment. We received admirable coverage on "Fat Tape" & "IndependanceDay" in the Source Magazine. Other media outlets & websites helped our buzz aswell. S.O.U.L. Purpose was the 2nd group I became a part of... We signeda one album deal with Coup De Tat Records (Caroline Distribution) in 2003. We dropped 2 singles (both debuting .. 1 & 2 on CMJ charts). The LP itselflasted 15 weeks straight on the CMJ charts. Online & magazine reviews & interviews were refreshing & positive... S.O.U.L. Purpose is now has afresh new project! "The Constuction" is the new album coming out April 29th (God willing)... Please look out for it & partake! 1/2 theproceeds/profits from album sales is going to the Boys&Girls Club of America! Gotta give back! Thankyou for the support! PEACE & LOVE...

Back
Top Bottom