Jay Electronica ...Cool Kids Diss..How Did I Miss This??!!

this dude is lame
doing shows since '95 and still no one knows who he is? i wonder why...

hows he gonna try and come back with the same wack @*%# after mazzi exposed him with that phone call and song?

roll.gif
roll.gif

dude is terrible...

Originally Posted by haiti5

roll.gif
roll.gif

dude is terrible...
who is?

Im serious people today shock me, I dont believe someone ould listen to all those songs and honestly tell me mic error is sounding better.

roll.gif
roll.gif

dude dudes is terrible...
who is?

them both
smile.gif

but im riding with mic cuz he from the crib...

how u performing since 95 and still aint got no buzz...hes obviously jealous of the loves the new school kids is gettin.

I've never heard of this jay electronica dude until the newest issue of xxl...and until anyone from the 'Nolia(or anywhere in N.O. for that matter)cosigns him,im not paying him no mind...

if they wanted to profile some street-conscious dudes that actually have a name/buzz,they could've mentioned Jimi Clever,Bionik Brown,or my homie Dee-1...

so,i digress to the rest of the world,believe none of what u hear or half of what u see
laugh.gif

and until anyone from the 'Nolia(or anywhere in N.O. for that matter) cosigns him,im not paying him no mind...
that makes no sense..why dont u listen for yourself

and until anyone from the 'Nolia(or anywhere in N.O. for that matter) cosigns him,im not paying him no mind...
that makes no sense..why dont u listen for yourself
+1 Nice to know you have amind of your own
grin.gif
haiti

WAIT A MINUTE WAIT A MINUTE? Who are these bums u guys keep talkin about? "cool girls, jay the what?" SMH, is this some new raps or something?
roll.gif

he might be dope,he may not be..but I don't have time to pay mind to people that don't matter...and why would I pay mind to someone who isn't fromwhere they claim to be?not sayin that's the case here,but I'm gonna do some research first...

I know the local rap scene(hell,im apart of it) and I never heard of this dude..am I sleeping?maybe,but I asked a lot of ppl and they never heard of himeither...

Jay Electronica > The whole Carter 3 + Bonus Tracks, And the Dedication.

And I actually like Waynes new ##$, lol.
But come on!

I sure Jay Electronica, nor the cool kids have heard this unless they seen it on here.
Real talk.

Back
Top Bottom