Jay electronica Talks To Benzino about his beef with Eminem

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Y'all realize in four years Benzino is gonna be 60?

" only thing worse than gettin old is not getting old"

remember that youngin.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Y'all realize in four years Benzino is gonna be 60?

" only thing worse than gettin old is not getting old"

remember that youngin.
Fallacy. Give me the choice and I'd be on my Dorian Gray steez
pimp.gif

I mean...I see what dude was trying to get at but he failed hard in his execution.

Using cell phones and lighters as props for Satan and God
laugh.gif

In 5-10 years y'all gone see the point behind these type rants tho. _s are being played like puppets.

Was that my dude 2 Gun Un sittin next to him tho?

Untitled.jpg

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Eminem= The International Banks & George Bush? Is that right Jay Electyamaka? And Benzino is a martyr? And Monch is 20x nicer than Em? And Em is a chess piece for Satan?

"Cause a N wear a kufi, it don't mean that he bright.

I wanna smack this dude.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this is pretty interesting i ain't gonna lie.... but Eminem never claimed to be a gangster or hard

Originally Posted by ninjahood

da thing that caught my eye was... "hiphop is da culture, we control hiphop, we control da culture"

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

In 5-10 years y'all gone see the point behind these type rants tho. _s are being played like puppets.

What n_s need to do is learn how to operate and handle %$*% correctly.

IF what you're trying to do is build a coalition of sorts, to counter the forces tearing hip hop down and rebuilding it in their own image, you gotta move covertly and address people directly. Blasting an argument at people over the internet is wack. Go see those individuals and chop it up with them instead of giving your enemies more ammo for their divide and conquer tactics.

The time to plant seeds is when you're in the booth and the way to do it is gradually. The message has to be easy to understand too, not coded for those who already know what time it is...

The tribes of hip hop (crews, cliques, etc.) need to unify on their respective sides and THEN draw the line in the sand. Without a strong union, any attempt at revolution will fail.

What Jay Electronica is doing has fail written all over it and just plays into the hands of "the enemy".

Originally Posted by General Johnson

What n_s need to do is learn how to operate and handle %$*% correctly.

IF what you're trying to do is build a coalition of sorts, to counter the forces tearing hip hop down and rebuilding it in their own image, you gotta move covertly and address people directly. Blasting an argument at people over the internet is wack. Go see those individuals and chop it up with them instead of giving your enemies more ammo for their divide and conquer tactics.

The time to plant seeds is when you're in the booth and the way to do it is gradually. The message has to be easy to understand too, not coded for those who already know what time it is...

The tribes of hip hop (crews, cliques, etc.) need to unify on their respective sides and THEN draw the line in the sand. Without a strong union, any attempt at revolution will fail.

What Jay Electronica is doing has fail written all over it and just plays into the hands of "the enemy".
When dudes dumb down their music then everyone complains though. Jay still hasn't lived that +!% down for making that comment.

Who's to say he's "playing" tho?
If u look at it like how that Drake thread was broken down.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I'm not saying his message is f'd up, I'm saying his delivery and method is...

I know what time it is. Like I said in that thread (Drake) in my first post, I have a love/hate relationship with hip hop. I know the power it has over our people and hate that it isn't moving us in the right direction as a whole.

What I mean by playing into the hands of the enemy is that he's burning bridges with potential allies by not using the proper procedures to handle his issues. The N_ should'nt have even said a damn thing about that RZA issue cus...

1. It's old news.
2. The interviewer was definitely gonna use it in a way that doesn't benefit a just cause.
3. He's at the point where he could have addressed RZA directly to speak on that issue.

Then he goes on a rant about southern slang and all that. C'mon G. Slow down. Why is it bothering you that much? Who really gives a ++*% who said what first? Is it really worth causing division over?

I can relate to Jay in a way, that I'm the type that has a temper and will fly off the handle some times, but as a dude in the public light, he has to know when and when not to let his lips start flapping from the heart.

Add to that, if he really wants to expose Eminem, why not kill him in the music. Eliminate him from the culture the way it's supposed to be done. Maybe this was the cheese on the trap though, I don't know...

U right, but I dont think u got what I meant tho GJ.
Im lookin at it like how I looked at that thread,
like maybe son is doin this on purpose. Like its
his purpose to talk the way he does, rap about
what he raps about, and to stir things up.

I may be reachin, but u feel me?

could this be the reason why Benzino got shut down because of Eminem's ties with Jimmy Iovine? same thing with 50 Cent & Ja Rule.... i know they had real street beef  i was just thinking this to myself i may be reaching tho...

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

is saying Pharaohe Monch > Eminem lyrically that much of a stretch?
No,  it really isn't. But those unfamiliar with Monch will say it is.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I'm not saying his message is f'd up, I'm saying his delivery and method is...

I know what time it is. Like I said in that thread (Drake) in my first post, I have a love/hate relationship with hip hop. I know the power it has over our people and hate that it isn't moving us in the right direction as a whole.

What I mean by playing into the hands of the enemy is that he's burning bridges with potential allies by not using the proper procedures to handle his issues. The N_ should'nt have even said a damn thing about that RZA issue cus...

1. It's old news.
2. The interviewer was definitely gonna use it in a way that doesn't benefit a just cause.
3. He's at the point where he could have addressed RZA directly to speak on that issue.

Then he goes on a rant about southern slang and all that. C'mon G. Slow down. Why is it bothering you that much? Who really gives a ++*% who said what first? Is it really worth causing division over?

I can relate to Jay in a way, that I'm the type that has a temper and will fly off the handle some times, but as a dude in the public light, he has to know when and when not to let his lips start flapping from the heart.

Add to that, if he really wants to expose Eminem, why not kill him in the music. Eliminate him from the culture the way it's supposed to be done. Maybe this was the cheese on the trap though, I don't know...

Exxactly. I cant look down on the brother, when I hear him talk I hear frustration but like you said he's in the public light now and he needs to know how to handle that properly.

man One In the Chamba (original 12" version) there were 4 total
the good old days, a classic joint, one of my favorites of all time

and then that was it

bdp's "the style you haven't done" sums it up
and i don't even have any eminem records

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

could this be the reason why Benzino got shut down because of Eminem's ties with Jimmy Iovine? same thing with 50 Cent & Ja Rule.... i know they had real street beef  i was just thinking this to myself i may be reaching tho...

Pretty much, if you a rapper and go at eminem you will proabably get blackballed from the music industry. Remember ja rule also went at em.

In 5-10 years y'all gone see the point behind these type rants tho. _s are being played like puppets

Could have said the same thing 5-10 years ago and then 5-10 years before that.  Making it sound like some new way of thinking.  Same !#!!, different toilet.

Originally Posted by MJKIDD2345

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Pretty much, if you a rapper and go at eminem you will proabably get blackballed from the music industry. Remember ja rule also went at em.

But Benzino was garbage and built his own burial IMO. Same goes for Ja Rule. Jermaine Dupri went at Em and Dre and he's doing alright for himself.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

In 5-10 years y'all gone see the point behind these type rants tho. _s are being played like puppets

Could have said the same thing 5-10 years ago and then 5-10 years before that.  Making it sound like some new way of thinking.  Same !#!!, different toilet.

Thats the point.

Incrementalism.

Slow but steady, that way no one is up in arms but at the end of your time frame you get what you want.

If I woulda told you in 94, while Kast and Nas was bumpin, that the game would be where it is today...y'all woulda said that I was crazy.

Its not about illumanati, its about controlling an industry, an image, a message, a mindframe and a consumer.

lmao this is a joke man...benzino is em's......female dog....LET IT GO!!!! and jay needs to stop before it gets ugly for him

Back
Top Bottom