Jay Electronica. ULTIMATE COME UP: Engaged to Billionaire Heiress

I've never heard anything from this guy and only know him because of Erykah Badu's venus flytrap. He doesn't even have an album out?

way to go, mane.

Code:
Code:
....I see exponential growth ahead if he continues with his ingenious formula.

Jay's past and outlook:
Teens: $20 allowance every Friday...
Early 20s: Thousands
Mid 20s: Hundreds of Millions/Billions
30s: Trillions
40s: Quadrillions
50s: Quintillions

:lol: @ you dudes thinking Jay E. is actually going to rap about Rothschild secrets. As smart as you may think he is, dude knows his place. I'd almost guarantee you won't hear a peep about their relationship or any of the inner-workings of the family he's engaged to on wax.

If I was that dude I would be convincing her to invest in some small businesses that I could buy.

In case ol girl leaves me, at least I'd have a nice lil income.

How is he winning? How is she winning? Rebound sex that went too far and now their trying to capitalize off the buzz... I only like one Jay Electronica song "Renaissance Man". But I stop messing with him when he didn't stand up to Kay Slay after talking mess about New York.

Then his catalog is just utter carbon copy hip-hop golden era fan boy rap. I can't get jiggy with this... Harry and the Hendersons looking ***.

Last edited:
How is he winning? How is she winning? Rebound sex that went too far and now their trying to capitalize off the buzz... I only like one Jay Electronica song "Renaissance Man". But I stop messing with him when he didn't stand up to Kay Slay after talking mess about New York.

Then his catalog is just utter carbon copy hip-hop golden era fan boy rap. I can't get jiggy with this... Harry and the Hendersons looking ***.

Nomad...seriously bruh what the hell you talking bout? 

some posts make sense...then others just come out of left field like...
grin.gif

:lol: :rofl: Leave it to NT to completely hate on everything about this relationship. Man I thought I knew some bitter people but DAMN

Guess I should feel some type of way about the fact that IDK who the Rothschilds are??
ohwell.gif

Guess I should feel some type of way about the fact that IDK who the Rothschilds are??
ohwell.gif

mean.gif
The hell they teaching yall in school?

Just do a google search or wiki homie.
I did wiki it, I get that theyre super rich, but I'm not understanding the mystique behind it. Like I've seen people post this name before and everyone starts getting all enamored about it, for example in this thread. No clue what the big deal is.

Impressive.

He will have to get clearance from the other families before he can set his sights for the throne.

Well even in the wiki, look how far back and far reaching their power and influence was. All the major bank institutions in Europe and the US. Some members holding high political power, hell they had alot to do with Isreal and Palenstine being created (they had influence to push the agenda of it, while some members of the family opposed it)

They amassed that largest fortune in modern history. They have nobility on 5 different family bloodines, from England, Germany France, Austria.

When you get the conspiracy side of it, its been said they controlled and still control much of the worlds banking, along with having direct influence on world matters. Hell when people talk Illuminati they talking about them :lol:

They are part of the very few in the world that have true WEALTH. Like Chris Rock said, ain't no getting ride of wealth. That **** lasts for generations.

Yea...We are never getting the album now. That was the "Spade Tattooed" nail in the coffin. :smh:

ha i remember that thread. very enlightening :lol:

im mind blown at how he was able to pull a rothschild...isn't that like obtaining...unobtainium?

ha i remember that thread. very enlightening :lol:

im mind blown at how he was able to pull a rothschild...isn't that like obtaining...unobtainium?

My man probally left all dambs at home to the party they were both at and just whipped it out with nothing to lose

:lol: at anyone who thinks Jay E. is about to come up on some Rothschild bread.

This chick hails from a banking empire. They didn't amass their financial empire by allowing themselves to be swindled by outsiders. In other words, you better believe that there are trustees in place to ensure that the money is protected from outsiders. Their kind of money is only accessible to others playing with an equal if not greater hand--see her ex-husband. Look at his pedigree.

At best, Jay E. will have stories about his relationship with her on his forthcoming album. That's probably the best way he profits from all this. If they have children (unlikely, but let's entertain the possibility), she'll likely get custody, which means that the money remains with her.

:lol:

You have no idea what jungle fever does to these chicks.. if Jay is piping that down right he def seeing some paper.. He travels all over the world and has no visible source of income. She's had money her whole life so she probably doesnt mind trickin on Jay.

There's a significant difference between her trickin' on him (paying for his lodging, a luxury car as a gift, buying him fancy and expensive clothes, etc) and him "coming up" on some Rothschild bread via engagement.

The former goes without saying. She dissolved her marriage with her OD rich husband to be with J.E, so we already know she's probably coming out of pocket out of love or infatuation or whatever you want to call it. The latter point of "coming-up" because of a supposed engagement is what I am questioning.

First we have no proof that they're even engaged. All we know is that her divorce to Goldsmith has been recognized and officially dissolved by the London court system. Second, she not a "billionaire heiress"; she inherited only 18 million from her dead father. Third, and this is my main point, even though she inherited only 18 million, I'm sure that there are still stipulations attached to the money to ensure that the money is protected. Most likely, some of those stipulations will concern (limit) the transfer of money upon marriage and/or divorce.

So yeah, Jay might be made as far as being a trick for a millionaire, but he's no where near what the OP is implying.

Guess I should feel some type of way about the fact that IDK who the Rothschilds are??:\

:smh: The hell they teaching yall in school?

Just do a google search or wiki homie.
I did wiki it, I get that theyre super rich, but I'm not understanding the mystique behind it. Like I've seen people post this name before and everyone starts getting all enamored about it, for example in this thread. No clue what the big deal is.

This is NT, where people love money and conspiracies, and the Rothschilds give you a heavy dose of both. That's the mystique...:lol:

Last edited:
You dudes are missing the fact the he is an artist on her label.

Rothschild money has a history of being involved in black music.

Even as far back as the jazz era.

Thelonius Monk for example.

View media item 432603The jazz baroness and the bebop king

She was the Rothschild heiress who shocked her family by living with, and going to jail for, a giant of jazz. Richard Williams on the woman who bewitched Thelonious Monk

Read the full article at: http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2008/dec/22/jazz#ixzz2UhUsHY2C

You dudes are missing the fact the he is an artist on her label.

Rothschild money has a history of being involved in black music.

Even as far back as the jazz era.

Thelonius Monk for example.

The jazz baroness and the bebop king

She was the Rothschild heiress who shocked her family by living with, and going to jail for, a giant of jazz. Richard Williams on the woman who bewitched Thelonious Monk

Thank you, that's exactly  the point I was trying to make, they're in it for the money, to fulfill prophecies in his lyrics for shock value, the whole Illuminati wave...to me that's weak ****. And why I don't mess with his music. I don't do gimmick rap.

Back
Top Bottom