Jay Mariotti arrested on felony charges...possibly domestic abuse charges...

[h1]ESPN's Jay Mariotti arrested by L.A. police
[/h1]
August 21, 2010 |  8:17 am

ESPN personalities and sports columnist Jay Mariotti was arrested overnight by Los Angeles police officers in the Pacific division.

He was booked on suspicion of a felony, but officials would not provide further details.

A source with knowledge of the case described it as a domestic disturbance charge involving his girlfriend. He was being held on $50,000 bail.

Mariotti is a well-known sports commentator who can be seen on the ESPN show "Around the Horn." He also writes for a sports website called Fanhouse.com. Known for his outspoken views, he used to write a sports column for the Denver Post and the Chicago Sun-Times.

Details of the arrest were not immediately available.

-- Andrew Blankstein

http://latimesblogs.latim...y-mariotti-arrested.html

Tisk, tisk, tisk. This is a shame for someone that tries to beat that morality  !$%+@%%@ over people's head...

[h1]ESPN's Jay Mariotti arrested by L.A. police
[/h1]
August 21, 2010 |  8:17 am

ESPN personalities and sports columnist Jay Mariotti was arrested overnight by Los Angeles police officers in the Pacific division.

He was booked on suspicion of a felony, but officials would not provide further details.

A source with knowledge of the case described it as a domestic disturbance charge involving his girlfriend. He was being held on $50,000 bail.

Mariotti is a well-known sports commentator who can be seen on the ESPN show "Around the Horn." He also writes for a sports website called Fanhouse.com. Known for his outspoken views, he used to write a sports column for the Denver Post and the Chicago Sun-Times.

Details of the arrest were not immediately available.

-- Andrew Blankstein

http://latimesblogs.latim...y-mariotti-arrested.html

Tisk, tisk, tisk. This is a shame for someone that tries to beat that morality  !$%+@%%@ over people's head...

roll.gif
roll.gif

Hate this guy so damn much...How's he going to talk himself out of this one

Didn't he say on the show yesterday he was going to Hawaii on vacation next week? Looks like his plans got ruined.

Didn't he say on the show yesterday he was going to Hawaii on vacation next week? Looks like his plans got ruined.

Man..I always got that kinda vibe when dude is on ATH. Dude just seems like he'd be a dbag

Man..I always got that kinda vibe when dude is on ATH. Dude just seems like he'd be a dbag

I never thought it was possible, but I agree with every response.

Back
Top Bottom