Jay-Z and Beyoce's baby girl is here. Vol. Ivy Blue Carter

Originally Posted by sbsallday12

To the guy above me, I think Beyonce will make an amazing recovery from her pregnancy and return to her old self.

I also want to fuel some controversy by throwing out some facts that I don't necessarily believe but I think they will add some spark to this thread.

Ivy Blue spelled backwards (Eulb Yvi) is the name of one of Lucipher's daughters.
I'm also sure you''ve heard people saying I.V.Y. - Illuminati's Very Youngest.

Just did a quick search to cross reference what you posted man. All that came up was ignorant gossip sites and twitter pages of ignorant people who have no idea what they are talking about.. Illuminati's very youngest??? Who came with that, drake? Lol just read that you didn't believe this explanation either.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Was it ever CONFIRMED that she was pregnant?? Serious question.
You know she wasn't man.
laugh.gif

These celebs easily pay other people to carry their children, and that vid of B's stomach was
sick.gif
Mez...that's what I'm saying.  Two of the most recognizable/famous people in the world, and no one knows for sure if she was pregnant.  There is really no such thing as privacy in their lives and it's a bit odd that there is some doubt as to whether or not she was actually carrying a baby. 

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by sbsallday12

To the guy above me, I think Beyonce will make an amazing recovery from her pregnancy and return to her old self.

I also want to fuel some controversy by throwing out some facts that I don't necessarily believe but I think they will add some spark to this thread.

Ivy Blue spelled backwards (Eulb Yvi) is the name of one of Lucipher's daughters.
I'm also sure you''ve heard people saying I.V.Y. - Illuminati's Very Youngest.

Just did a quick search to cross reference what you posted man. All that came up was ignorant gossip sites and twitter pages of ignorant people who have no idea what they are talking about.. Illuminati's very youngest??? Who came with that, drake? Lol just read that you didn't believe this explanation either.

I tried googling that Eulb Yvi and it didn't say that she was lucifers daughter. Just stupid gossip about this baby. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

She was never pregnant. This is def not their child.I really think they stole this baby, and have plans for it. No not her. It.

The devil inside ....... Blue ivy

Idk where the Blue is from but the Ivy I assumed is IV=4 to go along with their love for "4" so I think It's a great name

roll.gif
What is it about Jay Z and Beyonce particularly that attracts so many ridiculous conspiracy theories?

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

roll.gif
What is it about Jay Z and Beyonce particularly that attracts so many ridiculous conspiracy theories?
Apparently, two black individuals cannot reach their level of fame and fortune without the help of the devil, secret societies, Team Rocket. Plankton, NWO, Hollywood Hulk Hogan's nWo, henz0' etc.
It can't be only talent and hard work, can it?
Evil must be afoot!

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

roll.gif
Apparently, two black individuals cannot reach their level of fame and fortune without the help of the devil, secret societies, Team Rocket. Plankton, NWO, Hollywood Hulk Hogan's nWo, henz0' etc.
Evil must be afoot!
laugh.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

More importantly though.. Why does anyone give a damn about these two at the end of the day? Beyonce has turned into a caucasoid woman with blonde hair and Jay-Z thinks he's a Mafia Boss or some type of Billionaire Tycoon who provided humanity with fresh drinking water 
alien.gif

Congrats to them...but at the end of the day im still broke
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Coolest Kid Ever..
smokin.gif
Mason Dash Disick disagrees.
Scott is a Dbag tho.. But Mason stay laced up
pimp.gif
Chill... Scott is the realest on that show.  Mason always swaggin'.
Congrats to Hov, he should make Yeezus the godfather. 
glasses.gif

Just the thought of how anyone would want to have a kid look like Hov..
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Je Ne Sais Quoi wrote:

roll.gif
Evil must be afoot!
laugh.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

More importantly though.. Why does anyone give a damn about these two at the end of the day? Beyonce has turned into a caucasoid woman with blonde hair and Jay-Z thinks he's a Mafia Boss or some type of Billionaire Tycoon who provided humanity with fresh drinking water 
alien.gif

and you still came in this thread to hate while their out there living life. 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Originally Posted by Boi

Blue Ivy tho...

U can take them out the hood but....

laugh.gif

The +$!$ with all these people with weird %*$ names. Well at least it wasn't a really hood name.

Blue Ivy Carter still sounds dumb.
indifferent.gif
Word. Celebs have been out their minds with these overly-thought-out-but not-really baby names since around the early 00s. Denim?
indifferent.gif
 Apple
indifferent.gif
?
Mo Matik wrote:
roll.gif

Originally Posted by imvictor

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Mason Dash Disick disagrees.
Scott is a Dbag tho.. But Mason stay laced up
pimp.gif
Chill... Scott is the realest on that show.  Mason always swaggin'.
Congrats to Hov, he should make Yeezus the godfather. 
glasses.gif
Scott's a dbag. Just less of one now since he has a son.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

roll.gif
Evil must be afoot!
People need a scape goat for their own unproductive lives. 
laugh.gif

I'm sure the real illuminati/secret society doesn't give a rats behind about two entertainin' knee-grows with money. 

Back
Top Bottom