Jay-Z and Beyonce FINALLY Wed!! About time...

They've been married about 7 times in the past 3-4 years according to the media...I honestly couldn't care less.

props to the big homie for locking down the baddest chick in the game.

<>

So Rihanna is fair game . . .
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jay Z just can't lose . . . I wish them the best, its to many black women single as is, maybe them seeing 2 people they look up to being happy they canaspire to be a WIFE, and not just a baby mother . . . I hope they stay togeather and don't get divorced like all them rich white people be doin.

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jay Z just can't lose . . . I wish them the best, its to many black women single as is, maybe them seeing 2 people they look up to being happy they can aspire to be a WIFE, and not just a baby mother . . . I hope they stay togeather and don't get divorced like all them rich white people be doin.

cough.. Michael Jordan, largest celebrity divorce settlement in history...

Originally Posted by SillyRichard

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jay Z just can't lose . . . I wish them the best, its to many black women single as is, maybe them seeing 2 people they look up to being happy they can aspire to be a WIFE, and not just a baby mother . . . I hope they stay togeather and don't get divorced like all them rich white people be doin.

Thats way false...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

paul mccartney?

Originally Posted by SchruteFarms

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

paul mccartney?

heather got 50 million, but then again, she was only married to sir paul for about five years.
mj's or sir paul's wives weren't worth nearwhat they got paid.

but beyoncé is well worth the risk and the divorce settlement.

it's a win/win for the kid.

<>

they been married. i went to their wedding but they sworn me to secrecy. all they asked was trust.

but really my boy says that the only reason jay's with her is cuz somethings wrong with her. like she stinks or something. it aint make sense when he saidit but i guess its like buyin some B-grade shoes. (no pun)

Back
Top Bottom