Jay-Z Announces Jadakiss To The Roc(He Then Chokes)

smh.gif
laugh.gif
the new roc a fella is trash

so i guess we can expect that jada's album will either get pushed back or he'll release a album with zero promotion and it'll flop

U cant really fault him for that tho, alot of artists dont remember their lyrics, esp if they havent been performin them.

True...

I remember when Luda came to a club, I believe it was in DC, and was supposed to perform some songs, but barely remembered any of them...

I think I remember hearing him doing part of his verse on "Pimpin' All over the World", and then he apologized to the crowd saying that hehadn't perform a great deal of his songs in a min... So the crowd just sang along over some instrumentals...
laugh.gif

I wouldv'e at least had a freestyle or somethin' prepared...

that was ugly...son messed up his intro to the ROC - and
smh.gif
at the haters saying its not a good move....what else was ont he table for him? more hot 97interviews and arguing with Puff....sometimes yall need to understand that this #+@! is a business and dudes gotta eat....

the Roc is a good look for him...not knowing his lyrics OR being able to throw a couple of lines together was a bad 1
laugh.gif

Great movce Jay Z . . . Signed a washed up rapper.

Jada has been finished, this is just confirmation . . . Even he knows outside of NY nobody cares too much for him, so how it look when you gettin boo'd inNY?? Whats he got left . . .

yo jada is nice, just not that time...haha...i felt embarassed for him.

I actually feel bad for Ol Man Jigga, Jada made him look like a fool. I said ok when Kiss said thats Puff's song
roll.gif
like maybe he really just wanna do 1 of his own songs but then he dont kno thelyrics to the champ is here???
eyes.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
like cmon they bring you on stage to introduce that you on da ROC did henot think he wasnt gonna rap? Yea everybody forgets rhymes but he wasnt brought on stage to make a speech. I was really shocked dude dont kno the lyrics to theChamp is Here that was fitting for his debut on the ROC

I still think this is a terrible move but w/e aint like da ROC is back on top anyway.

smokin.gif

Green should have informed Jada he was going to play "The Champ Is Here" or should have asked him did he have a song he would have liked to perform.

I think Jada on the Roc is a good addition, I just want to know are they still trying to get The LOX over at Def Jam and what's wrong with the currentRoc-A-Fella roster? it's pretty solid Jay, Ye, Beans, Jada, Free, Bleek.....Chris, Tru & Murda got to prove themselves so I'm not goint to includethem but the first 5 are proven.

Last 2 Roc "chaining" events have been terrible first Kanye now Jada.

I don't think that it's a bad thing that Jada went over to the ROC but that was very unprofessional that they didn't have no good music alreadycued up for him. I'm sure that wasn't no spur of the moment type of thing.

they are still good, just a little mishap-- THE DJ just put on some random beat, it is non of there fault.

Jay z = king
Jada > your fav rapper right now lol.

Dude was trying to say the crowd didn't want that to buy himself sometime to remember the lyrics

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

I think Green Lantern owed him that ANYway . . . Jada just caught a case of karma . . .

your right.
but damn jada...should've just done benjamins..that was SOOO safe.

Back
Top Bottom