Jay-Z Dropping New Single on BET Awards.........

My dude is on the set in LA setting up a lot of the audio %%# and all for the awards, duno if I'm late but he said Jay posed to perform and drop the newsingle from BP3.

Anybody else heard about this?

Naw I haven't heard that but

Your Avy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm looking foward to the track but the BET awards is slowly turning into the DET awards. You mean to tell me Drake is gonna debute Best I Ever Had,perform Every Girl, possibly perform w/ Jamie Foxx, possibly perform w/ MJB & perform w/ Jay?.

Most performances debuting a single don't do well or sound good. I aint hype for this. So I should assume this is the official single for BP3 right?

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Why do people say they don't want to hear him rap any more? How many albums in the past 2 years been better than AG?

AG is a good album but don't hype it up like it's been the best album to drop in the past 2 years

Why do people say they don't want to hear him rap any more? How many albums in the past 2 years been better than AG?
The Preface >>>>> AG

I don't feel like naming 20 other albums just to make the point.

DET Awards is right ^. Drizzy preforming with Jay. Drizzy is the hottest thing in MUSIC out right now! 4 performances in one night?! never seen this type ofbuzz off a mixtape and co-signs alone
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
. Thats where hardwork+dedication+ and crafting of skill takes you NT.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

DET Awards is right ^. Drizzy preforming with Jay. Drizzy is the hottest thing in MUSIC out right now! 4 performances in one night?! never seen this type of buzz off a mixtape and co-signs alone
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
. Thats where hardwork+dedication+ and crafting of skill takes you NT.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

AG is a good album but don't hype it up like it's been the best album to drop in the past 2 years

Commercially? What's been better? And I mean mainstream *$$.

And Drake performing 4 times at one night? I mean damn.......

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Most performances debuting a single don't do well or sound good. I aint hype for this. So I should assume this is the official single for BP3 right?

YOu dont remember Izzo at the 1st awards???? Legendary
pimp.gif

who says Drake is performin with Jay? and what news have yall heard of the song with Drake bein on the BP...3
laugh.gif

it funny cause if the jay single has drake on it and it does good we would look back like that jay single helped him get his name outand stand his own ground which of course we would all know is bull

Back
Top Bottom