Jay-Z drops all Philly artists from The Roc!

2m3l894.jpg

via
hiphopupdate.blogspot.com

Peedi just released that diss song a few days back called I'm sorry but not there was an interview done where Peedi says that Jay dropped every artist(except one who was not named) in the state property camp from Roc-A-Fella

Interview says that Jay dropped everyone from Philly minus one artist (Beanie or Free?). Also mentions that Jaybasically sent and A&R to Philly to break the news rather than sitting down with them individually in meetings that were originally planned. Peedi claimsthat he is happy he was let go because Jay was holding him back. Disappointed that Beanie Sigel couldn't even contact Jay. Oh, is it just me or does Peedisound drunk as hell?

"That's not the same dude I initially met when I signed to Roc-a-FellaRecords"

here's the interview:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/698632495c0c5a/

He's a certified wet-head....Why you think he raps the way he does???

His cadence is not normal....
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

These n's bout to GO IN on Jay.....
smh.gif
smh.gif

lmao..Peedi says that Jay dropped all of the artists..but then 2 mins later Peedi says he dont actually know what happened with the artists..Peedi dont knowwhat he talkin bout lol..

n of course Jay has changed.."if money aint changed you,then you aint made enough"

Smh @ the title...Thought he dropped Beans.. Him an free are the only ones on the ROC from philly that matter anyways

I can see him dropping everyone except for Beans and Free. Wasn't he a big Young Chris fan too, though?

State Prop outside of Sigel and Freeway were scrubs anyway. If they aint know Beans know one would even know who they are.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

State Prop outside of Sigel and Freeway were scrubs anyway. If they aint know Beans know one would even know who they are.
yup.

Iono... I need more angles to the story before I form an opinion. I'ma need to hear from Beans, Free, Chris and most importantly Jay

Then I'll decide for myself who I believe... but 1 things for sure 2 things for certain: Jay has some `spainin to do

Ya'll right about Beans and Free, although I would've loved to have gotten a Peedi album. I mean, who thought about the Roc past Jay, Beans, Free andYe?

Outside of Beans and Free they're wack??????????????

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RIGHT

Go listen to Tough Luv, State Property 2 and try to make that statement again

Tough Luv is such a good album. I never really listened to their follow up album I heard it wasn't great though.

like Peedi said...."Its not blaming Jay, its just the label dont want to invest in these new artist, and they not making any money, so its nothingpersonal to the artist"

^you talkin bout the movie and/or soundtracks? If you talkin bout SP Presents The Chain Gang Vol II, nah not at all...

Back
Top Bottom