Jay-Z Feat. Santogold - Brooklyn (Go Hard) (Production By Kanye West)

I can't stop listening to this song...this beat is fire (good Kanye beat, reminds me of Lucifer or something old like that)...Jay's flow is sick onthis too...and I love Santogold in the background...she reminds me of M.I.A. on some Swagga Like Us ##! though...not a bad thing

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

I'm not sure what people hate about his flow.

I'm feelin jay's flow...especially the first verse. When has he used a flow like that recently?
Yeah I find it funny that those who criticize the flow have yet to answer this question.

Originally Posted by jigsta05

Originally Posted by jefffort5

imma DEF need fab on the remix or summin..

Give me Fab, Foxy, Mos Def, Uncle Murda with Hov on the remix ASAP.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That Santagold verse was so unnecessary.

Finally listened to it, started like it was gonna be garbage but the beat erupted out of nowhere.
eek.gif

i'm glad im not the only one who is doing this...its really eatin me up inside...so....

i gave this one a listen since its not suppose to be on the album!!!!!

love it...and all you other cats takin shots at jigga.....(ya'll know the rest)
yeaaaa

i don't know if you got the memo, but his name is jay-z and he's pretty...awesome

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

Nice track by a nice dude...Anything he puts out is better than most of mainstream hiphop so i enjoy him while he still doin it...

QFT.

Another hot Jay track.

But I'm a little mad because Santogold is from Philly but she never rep's it on her records,
tired.gif

Jay-Z on iLike - Get updates inside iTunes

Official Video
Last week Evan Roth was contacted to make a video for a Kanye West produced Jay-Z song from the new for film about B.I.G. as well as (RED)WIRE and the Global Fund to Fight AIDS in Africa. The finished product, which debuted just days later, avoids all the usual rap video cliches with striking resulst. "I've been turning down client requests to use Typographic Illustration for 5 years in hopes that one day the phone would ring ans it would be Hova," says Roth. "I'm pretty sure that this is the first rap video to end with a download source code link."

Originally Posted by Frsh2Dth14

I can't stop listening to this song...this beat is fire (good Kanye beat, reminds me of Lucifer or something old like that)...Jay's flow is sick on this too...and I love Santogold in the background...she reminds me of M.I.A. on some Swagga Like Us ##! though...not a bad thing
first thing that came to my mind when hearing this

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I've been very critical of Jay post black album..

but i like this track, a lot.
Me too, But his flow is back at peak levels...Like, Jesus...W-T-F.

This dude is like wine or some @!#%.

I highly respect this *%!#* craft.

"Before you know it, I'm in the game...Bang fid-ith, Fear no Or-ang-utans, Pid-eelcid-aps like o-rang-a-ses...I'm dang-er-ous."

smh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

ehhhhhh. this track might have to grow on me. shorty's background loop is ill but her verse is trash. jay couldve dropped a 3rd verse. he aint sayin muchtho. i expected more.

beat is nasty. ye did it again. too bad jayz swagger jacked lil waynes style for this song, the same way jay swagger jacks whoever is hot at the time, wordto biggie, pac, nas, snoop, etc

Originally Posted by 99cy45

beat is nasty. ye did it again. too bad jayz swagger jacked lil waynes style for this song, the same way jay swagger jacks whoever is hot at the time, word to biggie, pac, nas, snoop, etc
Are you really serious?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 99cy45

beat is nasty. ye did it again. too bad jayz swagger jacked lil waynes style for this song, the same way jay swagger jacks whoever is hot at the time, word to biggie, pac, nas, snoop, etc

Back
Top Bottom