Jay-Z FURIOUS with Chris Brown...

Chris Brown is about to catch a beatdown, Brooklyn style. Jay-Z has "hit the roof" over allegations that his mentee Rihanna was physical assaulted byboyfriend Chris Brown in Los Angeles last weekend. Jay-Z, who discovered the singing island beauty, is reportedly enraged over the abuse allegations and haswarned Chris that retribution is one the way. "He hit the roof. Chris is a walking dead man. He messed with the wrong crew," a source tells Us WeeklyMagazine... Source : KSFM 102.5 (Sacramento, CA) Morning Show ............................................................................................. ITHINK JAYZ IS GOING TO PULL THE SAME STUNT HE TRIED WITH CAM'RON IN THE LAMBO CHRIS IS THE NEXT TARGET ON JAY'Z CAR JACKING / SHOOTING CHRIS LAMBO ^^^

Originally Posted by Praise The X I

What did he do to Killa Cam?

"I seen'd that ninja throw the diamond up when them shots was fired"- Killa
laugh.gif

If you really think jay sent shooters for cam...youre an idiot.

If you think Jay....a multi million dollar figure...is gonna put a hit on a pop locker with 0 singing talent...you might be a ******.

Lies, Jay Z 2 to Grown for the lil kid crap. And if he was going to do something I don't think he would be stupid enuff to say it.

That doesn't sound like some +@#$ Jay would say...

"walking dead man"?

$+@% outta here

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

i could understand him being mad but it sounds fake.
It sounds very fake.
Jay-Z, who discovered the singing island beauty, is reportedly enraged over the abuse allegations and has warned Chris that retribution is one the way.
laugh.gif
Right.

WELL I AINT BELIEVE CHRIS BEAT DOWN RIRI BUT IT CAME TRUE

AND JAY-Z IS A SUCKA FOR LOVE

HE WOULD DO SOME STUFF LIKE THAT

HE STAB UN OVER CHARLIE.B

THINK YA FORGOT

That quote everyone is talking about isn't what jay z said himself, the "source" said it prolly describing how jay zoomed felt. But chris brownisn't safe cuz if it isn't jay, someone else will do something.

Originally Posted by magikmike

Originally Posted by Praise The X I

What did he do to Killa Cam?

"I seen'd that ninja throw the diamond up when them shots was fired"- Killa
laugh.gif

man he aint se no damn roc signs, it happened on howards homecoming, goons out here in DC just caught cuzzo slippin, my man said he was down the street when ithappened, i was on georgia ave, i believe it happened off of new york ave? could be wrong, but my boy said dudes ran up to his car screamin "dont be cominto our city tryna stunt, we need that"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom