Jay-Z House Of Blues Tickets.

I'm about to leave the Bay Area right now....once again immah be in a yankees jacket with a NY fitted and white/navy 1's. Also, I will have an extra ticket to sell......if you need one find me and holler at me, but it won't be cheap.
8 Warriors/Cavs Tickets For Sale (Nov. 6th) Section 215, Row 19.
8 Warriors/Mavs Tickets For Sale (Nov. 8th) Section 203, Row 18.
Holler At Me Via PM.

I am the first one in the pass line. If u are here buy 20$ worth of stuff and u go in the pass line. I am wearing a red la hat and a red/white polo. I don't think too many folks know about the pass line.

EDIT

Just got back from the show...all I can say is wow!!!!!!!

Diddy, JD, Beans, Free, and Bleek were all there. I was in the very front and got dap from everybody but jay and diddy. Beans came in the crowd with a bottle of ace of spades. Me being the dummy I am I drink from it and pass it to jay. Jay passes it back down to the dude next to me and then I think hey maybe I should keep that....then he passed it to the other dude. But its all good. A great show!!!
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

So that was you...

All I can say is SICK!!!

Like tupac003 said, Diddy, JD, Bleek, Free, and Beanie showed up to show love.

Jay really earned his money tonight. His performance was close to 2 hours and performed joints from the new album and lots of classics.

I really feel blessed to have seen Nas and Jay perform in the same year.

So whos gonna be at the Clan show in December? :smokin
smokin.gif

Yes in deed, i was the brotha with the sneaktip true blue spizike t shirt wit the matchin kicks, big man in front got the bottle from beans, who passed it to jay , back to big man, to me, to my girl, some random cats in between...and after a minor scuffle, it now resides in the sweet confines of my home, ill post picks later but my dude in the yankees fit from fremont remembers us in the line talkin, and big man if thats u im still heated over that one fat dude tryna creep in like that in the begining. but overall show was amazing!!! sorry for yall who over paid, but diddy, memph, siegle, freeway, and a good shot of kim porter ( yes i guess diddy is beatin again...wait when isnt he!!!) i call that a good nite!!! and shouts out to nicole from the pcd and chopper offa making the band for choppin it up wit us outside and takin pictures....and if any clippers fans wanna kno where elton brand was tonite.....

and may i say that solonge was not lookin very good...like at all....ohh and shawn wayans is most def gettin his lance bass on

Oh my dude that was you? I am glad you got that bottle...but I am hating! I should have kept that @#%$....LOL. And yeah fat cuzz pissed me off. He was trying to be cool with everbody after the show to. Get out of here with that! But the whole thing was great.
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

yeah man...i was to the left side of the stage.....was it me or was BEANS suuuuper twisted ...he seemed like he was slurring his words hahaha......but hands down...a GREAT NIGHT!...the ROC boys was in the buildin
Team Chiican0

"Because Mexicans Are Fresh Too!!!"

reppin socal 951​

Back
Top Bottom