Jay-Z in Cleveland 10/29 Free Concert

for real. it's my day off tomorrow, thought I was going to be able to sleep in them BLAM! Jay-Z for free, something to wake up early for.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

best thing to happen in cleveland since bron was drafted

eek.gif

It's too bad I don't listen to the radio, probably woulda known already.

They start givin out tickets at 12 pm, how early do y'all think I should get to the spot on Broadway?

[font=Century Gothic, Arial]***Tickets are available starting at 12:00 p.m. on Friday, October 24. Campaign for Change offices are open from 9:00am to 9:00pm daily.***[/font]
[font=Century Gothic, Arial]so 12 p.m. tomorrow is the earliest we can get them? right? or9?
[/font]

I can't imagine there are that many people that know about this. It hasn't been advertised on 107.9 or 96.5 and nothing on the news about it.

Originally Posted by wohcttank

I can't imagine there are that many people that know about this. It hasn't been advertised on 107.9 or 96.5 and nothing on the news about it.
My cousin said he heard about it on the radio, but that doesn't mean everyone knows about it, hopefully
ohwell.gif

It's at 12 pm though, basically lunch time. I might have to throw some bows, but I'm gettin me some damn tickets man.

Was this on 107.9? I only heard about this because I was looking for the half off deals at 96.5.com. Glad I looked when I did.

Originally Posted by wohcttank

Was this on 107.9? I only heard about this because I was looking for the half off deals at 96.5.com. Glad I looked when I did.
Yeah, thanks dude.
laugh.gif

I leave the Cleveland area to move to London and now he decides to come...!@@%!

Edit: Yuku sucks.

I'm standing in line at the lakewood location. Didn't expect this many people to be here, about 250.

frown.gif
somebody wanna cop me a pair of tickets?

also if your not present today is there a chance they'll be available on the concert date? Q arena is pretty big

Eminem got your tickets TIME.

Yeah I heard about this the other day and didn't wanna blow up NT. I dont know tho if theyre all floor seats cause the couple pairs I got are all floor soidk if I'm gonna have to get to tha Q early to beat the crowd if its all GA tix. you MUST have a valid OH ID or student ID so to the guy who said hesdrivin in from outta state, you might wanna double check that before you make the trip. I dont know how strict theyd be.

If anyone cares I'd post pics up if this post is still around. I'm not expecting a 'heart of the city' type concert cause its more of a rallybut who knows. He could do 3 songs, he could do 30. The afterparty is gonna be nuts too.

and PS the few spots I looked at were all gone in less than an hour, this was a quickstrike. If I didnt like Jay i'd be flippin these on ebay but I got awhole group goin. good luck to the other OH NTers out there

Back
Top Bottom