[| -- Jay-Z & Mary J Blige: The 2008 "Heart Of The City" Tour -- |]

the pics have me hyped for april.
glow in the dark 4/19 then heart of the city 4/20 both in the bay, hopefully there will be guest appearances..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yea Q, we discussed it.....

But it sounds like it was basically the same performance as the 305 show, with the whole "F that" goin through the beat machine stuff. Did a ganggggof songs.

Played 'Excuse Me Miss' but never sang the song, just coordinated the entire crowd to sway to the beat in the same direction, then was calling outspecific people for doing it wrong, was kinda funny.

I was pissed he didn't do Ignorant S---, but oh well.

Real hype though, mary got a little blah, but a lot of other people loved it, I'm just not that big of MJB fan.

Dream prolly got someone pregnant on stage, he only did like 3 songs though.

Real good show overall, they started playing Flashing Lights, I was expecting to see 'Ye come out, but no go
frown.gif

I can only imagine the MSG special guest lists.

April 10th, they hit H-Town. I wonder if Jay will do a tribute of some sort for Pimp C? I know Bun will be in attendance.

yea...Excuse Me Miss gettin everyone to do the 2 step
laugh.gif
he performed the song though in miami

pimp.gif
forgot this was coming up so quick...connect came thru with thegoooooods so i'm glad i fell back off the ticketmaster sale

He performed Big Pimpin' and I expected a "RIP Pimp C" at the end.

But he didn't say a thing. I was kinda surprised cuz ya know how he drops his name in the chorus.

Maybe he just got caught up.

Maryland was last night no recaps?

New York is tonight which could possibly be the best stop of the tour.

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

Anybody have the pre-sale password for the Mohegan Sun show?

eek.gif
didnt know there was one....
damn now i'm debating on sellingthe boston joints i got and copping these...smaller arena...gambling....
nerd.gif

just got back from the show at nassau coliseum... dream was a wak opener.. he lipped it... mary KILLED IT... she was way over expectations... jay's set wasshort n weak.. i've seen him before and am very dissapointed. only memph bleek came out... this is NY i was expecting some guests. and this is my firstconcert in NY everrr (minus wu-tang) where there was no RIP Biggie/ 2Pac thing... as mentioned above nothing even for pimp c after big pimpin... so def thumbsup for mary... two thumbs down for hov

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

just got back from the show at nassau coliseum... dream was a wak opener.. he lipped it... mary KILLED IT... she was way over expectations... jay's set was short n weak.. i've seen him before and am very dissapointed. only memph bleek came out... this is NY i was expecting some guests. and this is my first concert in NY everrr (minus wu-tang) where there was no RIP Biggie/ 2Pac thing... as mentioned above nothing even for pimp c after big pimpin... so def thumbs up for mary... two thumbs down for hov

true, i was front row

mary
pimp.gif

jay

i think it was cuz it was alllll they way in the nassau collesium, i wish i would have waited and knew that there was gonna be a msg show
tired.gif

smh.gif

i went to da mia one ... hov killed it n while mjb was up i was rollin up a fatty cuz that +#@$ was 2 long for me

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Maryland was last night no recaps?

New York is tonight which could possibly be the best stop of the tour.

didnt hear much about it except that the other performers were dream, mjb,and bleek for like 2 songs.

eek.gif
don't come in here with that type of news...not after i just paid 5for my tickets
laugh.gif

Jay better do his thing...
nerd.gif

im just comin back from the izod center. mary had the crowd hype for a r&b chick. hov came out and mad songs. highlight of the night was him perfornin cani live . first concert and i love the environment

Venue shouldn't matter to how good a show is, I just think it's the fact that we've heard about all the classic shows and occasions Hov has doneand on this tour it's basically the AG album with snippets of tracks here and there. Plus I've read he's seemed like he's coasting through hisperformances, it could also be that were too criticial and expecting way too much out of him.

This is why I'm more hype for Kanye's tour as oppose to this one, Bleek is here tomorrow night to do a show before Hov is here on Wednesday. I wouldhave thought Jada & Freeway would have tagged along for this tour.

Does Hova still even perform Takeover at shows? Most likely not, but thought I'll ask. Would love to hear it. Im hyped to see Jay either way. Just as hypedto see Ye & co as well.

Went to the MIA show, took my girl down there for her b-day.
Glad I did, cuz dudes aint even sure if they still doin it on the 8th out here in Atl, wit the tornado damage and all, but it was well worth it.
So far it sounded like Mia had the most appearences, cuz B-more, Orlando, or NY didnt have guests.
Im mad Jay aint do nuttin off of Vol. 1, thats like 1 of my fave albums.
Dude Kanye had to like steal the spot light comin out the floor and all that.
Mary & Jay both killed it, its def sumtin to see, a major event.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Plus I've read he's seemed like he's coasting through his performances, it could also be that were too criticial and expecting way too much out of him.

word im not gonna front i was expecting fade to black type shhhhh
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom