JAY Z PHYSICALLY ATTACKED BY BEYONCE'S SISTER [VIDEO]

Watched the long vid and couldn't help but think about how stupid it was when Jay and Solange were the last 2 people out the elevator like **** was all good
laugh.gif
Only to get clocked with it in the end lol

security officer who leaked the video to tmz got fired
laugh.gif
he's heated on his twitter profile

Last edited:
This thread is awesome. But I can't front, If Jay would've swung at Solange, it would've been a lot of capes flailing talking about how "you shouldn't hit a female" & stuff to that nature.

Tmz has a bunch of lawyers up in there and Harvey is one too. I wonder if they set ole boy up to come up off that security tape knowing he wld just end up getting sued shortly after for some type of employment breach, lol [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Solange better get tested for MERS!!!!

Camels appear to be a link in the MERS chain

Camels may be one clue. In a paper published earlier this week, researchers said they had isolated the live MERS virus from two single-humped camels, known as dromedaries. And in February, scientists published a finding that nearly three-quarters of camels in Saudi Arabia tested positive for past MERS exposure.

MERS was also found in a bat in Saudi Arabia, the CDC says.

"The way humans become infected from an animal and/or environmental source is still under investigation," the WHO said last month.

-CNN.com

I have the ultimate respect for Jay-Z for keeping his cool...

...many lesser men (including myself) would have hit her back.

That was a very hard three minutes to watch...

Back
Top Bottom