Jay-Z Plans To Dead Beef With 50 Cent, Place G-Unit Boss On 'Empire State Of Mind' Remix

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

50 Cent called Jay-Z a punk man....That's beef.

50 Cent saying Jay-Z throws subliminal shots and then hides behind people.

That's beef
ohwell.gif

Dawg I haven't heard this in years

\ Mangudai954 wrote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

50 Cent called Jay-Z a punk man....That's beef.

50 Cent saying Jay-Z throws subliminal shots and then hides behind people.

That's beef
ohwell.gif

Dawg I haven't heard this in years

Forget the rest of this thread Mos Def Went In!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But I don't see it happening at all...

I just can't see it going down

If it did and 50 accepts...

Then both of them @%+$@% are cold blooded lames...

One of them @%+$@% better be pulling a Game/Yukmouth move
laugh.gif

Excellent move by Jay reaching out to 50, just like in real life sometimes you gotta help those that are in desperate need of help. Also as others havementioned if this does go down it makes Beans look like a fool as 50 would have left him by the wayside to do a track with Jay. Thus making Beans look likethe pawn that he is. I love it!!

so what happens to sigel then?

It leaves him thinking about a career change.

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

HE JUST WANTS TO DO THIS SO HE CAN BODY 50 ON THE TRACK

Watch I bet jay goes first and goes last and drops mad words on 50s head at the end

$%@! so tough you gotta rewind it 5 times and $%@!

nas is nas he better leave him be

idk - this aint joe buddens and game- i doubt 50 lets anythign get cleared and released before he hears the final version...

Ddd
Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

HE JUST WANTS TO DO THIS SO HE CAN BODY 50 ON THE TRACK

Watch I bet jay goes first and goes last and drops mad words on 50s head at the end

$%@! so tough you gotta rewind it 5 times and $%@!

nas is nas he better leave him be

idk - this aint joe buddens and game- i doubt 50 lets anythign get cleared and released before he hears the final version...

<br> There's ways around that.

Jay-Z once was my idol but every since that beanie sigel +!* cam to the frontline.Ive lost all respect for the dude. 50 Cent said Jay-Z is a thinker so ifJay-Z was to dead the beef with 50 what would happen to beanie sigel? Beanie Sigel will get left behind. Man i dont care how rich you are you dont strip yourfriends and then send them back to the streets.

What do you guys have to add to this i wanna know?

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Excellent move by Jay reaching out to 50, just like in real life sometimes you gotta help those that are in desperate need of help. Also as others have mentioned if this does go down it makes Beans look like a fool as 50 would have left him by the wayside to do a track with Jay. Thus making Beans look like the pawn that he is. I love it!!

Could you really ride another grown man any harder? You should be thinking about a life change

How are people jumping to conclusions when there's no source that 50 even entertained this collab?

Everybody complains that rap is WWE but those in hip-hop can't make it WWE if there aren't fans craving for it, which is exactly what I'm seeingthroughout this thread.

To the folks saying I was "never a fan since day one"...

Im a grown man in my mid 20's. This 'rapper beef' doesn't interest me at all. I listen to hip hop because I relate to it in my own way. Notbecause I want to hear what rapper CLAIMS what he owns and what he does to the next rapper.
I grew up in the Hood, the real hood. 1 or 2 cats on here that know me personally can tell you that. I LITERALLY lived what these rappers talk about. Idon't have to go and brag and loud mouth about it because who are ya'll to me?!

By fake, I mean this WWF beef @*%@ that goes on in Hip Hop today. This skinny jean, tattooed fraud young rappers that have no intellectual stance onwhat they rap about.

BTW, I grew up listening to Mobb Deep, BIG, PAC, CNN, Big Pun, Big L, Wu, Nas etc...tottally different demographic of rappers than whats going today..

Bottom line, @*!% rap today.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

To the folks saying I was "never a fan since day one"...

Im a grown man in my mid 20's. This 'rapper beef' doesn't interest me at all. I listen to hip hop because I relate to it in my own way. Not because I want to hear what rapper CLAIMS what he owns and what he does to the next rapper.
I grew up in the Hood, the real hood. 1 or 2 cats on here that know me personally can tell you that. I LITERALLY lived what these rappers talk about. I don't have to go and brag and loud mouth about it because who are ya'll to me?!

By fake, I mean this WWF beef @*%@ that goes on in Hip Hop today. This skinny jean, tattooed fraud young rappers that have no intellectual stance on what they rap about.

BTW, I grew up listening to Mobb Deep, BIG, PAC, CNN, Big Pun, Big L, Wu, Nas etc...tottally different demographic of rappers than whats going today..

Bottom line, @*!% rap today.

I experienced the same drama growing up. I'm 30 years old now, and I grew up on every one of the rappers that you listed. I will always be a fan of goodmusic, whether its hip-hop or any other genre.
Do I think a lot of the fabricated mc's out there are annoying and a joke? YES of course. However, I can sit here and name a list of dope emcees stillkeeping the movement strong.
Believe me though I would be lying if I said "Thats why i dont listen to hip-hop anymore"

I just think its a poor excuse to label out a genre of music. The game has always been saturated with WWF artist.
I'd say 90% of the hip-hop I listen to gets no radio or tv play.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Cause lord knows LL didn't have a legitimate gripe or ANYthing, right...
smh.gif

Stop being such a groupie for once, and just look @ the situation...

The same thing L was gripin about then, he should/could be griping about now. He aint sell cause no one wanted his album.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Excellent move by Jay reaching out to 50, just like in real life sometimes you gotta help those that are in desperate need of help. Also as others have mentioned if this does go down it makes Beans look like a fool as 50 would have left him by the wayside to do a track with Jay. Thus making Beans look like the pawn that he is. I love it!!

UPS is hiring

@ jthegreat... so now you're mad @ LL cause he doesn't like Jay Z
laugh.gif
smh.gif
... ("Ask Russel Simmons who put'em up in thatskyscraper...")

Are you siding with Jay in his new "beef" with Jesus too??

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Are you siding with Jay in his new "beef" with Jesus too??

roll.gif
roll.gif

and one on-looker said "but Jesus really cant save you"
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

jay-z with da political trap....if 50 does da track it'll negatively pacify his negative blood thirsty fanbase

if he declines he'll be looked at as a salty dude that isn't tryin to unify NYC+ plus it'll look foolish since it'll give his album a shot inda arm.

Back
Top Bottom