eek.gif

uh huh uh uh uh uhuhh huh
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Hov's Flow
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Standin there like u got a cape on ya, FINE you'll be in a black suit in no time
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Blackmagnus I feel u on this and Hova Song too.. I thought it was an instant classic when I heard that intro beat.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Funny how he went from this to be shouted out in a Miley Cyrus song...*Shrugs*

yeah it is what it is but i dont see how thats his fault

He started catering to a completely different market. When it was protitable to market to the hood, Jay did that, when he saw the pop lane open up he jumped onthat train early (KC, BP2)

Originally Posted by XTHE DIESELX

everytime i see this %!%+ posted it jus takes me back to Cake and ol boys "squabble"
roll.gif
roll.gif

I read the title and instantly started
laugh.gif

that thread went sooooooooooooooooo many different direction, sooooooooooooooooo many cards pulled
smh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

You see I live for the love of the streets...

I came in here just to post that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I remember skipping over that thread day after day and wondering why the hell it was 10+ pages.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Epic moment for Music forum....

As for the song, one of the best on the album.

That sig is nice though

And "Jigga man you rich take the du rag off, turn the car around Ma I'm dropping you back off"
pimp.gif

I had a De Ja Vu' moment as soon as I saw the title of the thread. Just another example of how Vol. 3 had bangers on it.

Vol.3 Altogether! The street Hova sound; There;s Been a Murder, NYMP, Hova Song into/outro, Its Hot, etc. Eacg track got you looking like . . .
grin.gif
eek.gif
happy.gif
smokin.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom