Jay Z Vol. HE FINALLY DID IT!

Lil Mama should be credited with the success of this single since she interpreted the performance at the VMA's which made it even bigger, The NFL soundcrew also should get recognized for playing it at games. Derek Jeter should be credited because he was the person that told the Yankee organization to make ittheir official song during the playoffs. Illionaire should get credit aswell for being the first to annouce that it would become the 3rd single on NT.

This camel always taking credit for somebody elses success.

Ok please somebody tell me....Jay dipped through all ya towns before n got wit ya moms or ole lady right?

Ive never seen so many ppl ready and willing to throw out hate for one artist

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Lil Mama should be credited with the success of this single since she interpreted the performance at the VMA's which made it even bigger, The NFL sound crew also should get recognized for playing it at games. Derek Jeter should be credited because he was the person that told the Yankee organization to make it their official song during the playoffs. Illionaire should get credit aswell for being the first to annouce that it would become the 3rd single on NT.

roll.gif

are yall playing around? I know ninjahood is well, just not very fond of Jay, but come on now?

This song was forced on us. I think I heard it played more than that black eyed peas joint. His relevance will vanish as soon as thehype over
this mediocre album dies. I wonder what his next album will be about. Maybe he can talk about how great he is.

*Edit- Props though for finally getting a #1 single.

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

It was only because of Alica Keys.

Jays weak now...'yellow cab gypsy cab holla back'
He's weak as hell now, ++$# he be saying don't even be making sense

indifferent.gif

Do you live in a rural area?

otherwise this line make more sense than you needing oxygen.

First of all {()} *@% _, I wasn't even talking about that line not making sense....its just so +@$%$%% wack that you felt that's what i was talking about.

Second of all {()} *%! _, I'm talking about when he says %@@$ like he's "half man, half mammal"......Word?
His sign is a Sag
1sagittarius.0.gif

got 'em.

Still makes no sense, you CAN'T be "half man, half mammal".....thats like Randy Moss saying he's "half wide receiver, half football player"

GOT EM

Lil Mama should be credited with the success of this single since she interpreted the performance at the VMA's which made it even bigger, The NFL sound crew also should get recognized for playing it at games. Derek Jeter should be credited because he was the person that told the Yankee organization to make it their official song during the playoffs. Illionaire should get credit aswell for being the first to annouce that it would become the 3rd single on NT.

alsdjakdjakdjad
roll.gif

word.

and dont forget he ''swaggerjacked'' everybody.

this guy has absolutely no talent.

2lt4idf.jpg

That's the camel!

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Ok please somebody tell me....Jay dipped through all ya towns before n got wit ya moms or ole lady right?

Ive never seen so many ppl ready and willing to throw out hate for one artist
Clearly you have never entered a Wale thread.

-The Juice

Just give it up people - stop trying to defend the camel, he's wack now...

"Half man - half mammal"...

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by EdWord

damn all it took was the yankees winning, kanye (coincidentally)pulling the stunt of the year the same day he performed the record, A chorus from alicia,def jam $$ ,123456 albums and a world series performance
true.
You guys can't be serious. That's so pathetic
laugh.gif
so yankees winning da world series had zero effect on da fact that its now a 1# hit song?
grin.gif
eyes.gif

there's a modern warfare 2 commerical that skyrocketed a eminem track on itunes...wake up, outside factors do contribute to music.

damn all it took was the yankees winning, kanye (coincidentally)pulling the stunt of the year the same day he performed the record, A chorus from alicia,def jam $$ ,123456 albums and a world series performance
true.
laugh.gif
so yankees winning da world series had zero effect on da fact that its now a 1# hit song?
grin.gif
eyes.gif

there's a modern warfare 2 commerical that skyrocketed a eminem track on itunes...wake up, outside factors do contribute to music.
This is true.

-The Juice

i find it funny that when the album orginally leaked(i held out on the leak) the only thing everybody agreed on was that this was a great song. its just agreat record, why discredit it??

true.
laugh.gif
grin.gif
eyes.gif

does that some how make Jay no longer responsible for makin the song? Like he shouldnt reap the benefits of makin a song that the Yanks liked and ralliedbehind?

Originally Posted by King Will

Smh just congratulate the man and keep moving. I hate lil Wayne like some of u dudes hate the "camel" but I never hate on the dudes success. Straight female traits.

indifferent.gif

You know I love you G, but shut the %%++ up

Back
Top Bottom