Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Honestly, Tahiry >>>>>> B
smh.gif
Blinded by the booty...
indifferent.gif

well, more Beyonce for me then...
How is you fapping to B, more B for you? YNS man. Your fantasies about her should just be you and her not a bunch of other NTers cb'ing, simping, and trying to smash as you
indifferent.gif
@ your failure to even talk to her.

Anyway this is just one opinion. Maybe she's one of those girls who look better in person.
ohwell.gif

can i not defend beyonce? Sayin Tahiry > Beyonce is just ridiculous. You're comparing trash to a diamond.

Like i said more beyonce for me then...it's a joke, damn.

More b for me.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Honestly, Tahiry >>>>>> B
smh.gif
Blinded by the booty...
indifferent.gif

well, more Beyonce for me then...
How is you fapping to B, more B for you? YNS man. Your fantasies about her should just be you and her not a bunch of other NTers cb'ing, simping, and trying to smash as you
indifferent.gif
@ your failure to even talk to her.

Anyway this is just one opinion. Maybe she's one of those girls who look better in person.
ohwell.gif
can i not defend beyonce? Sayin Tahiry > Beyonce is just ridiculous. You're comparing trash to a diamond.

Like i said more beyonce for me then...it's a joke, damn.

More b for me.

laugh.gif
The stoneface can be considered defense at the most, thestatement on the other hand is irrelevant. The "more" Beyonce for you is the same for me, zero. Like I said it's just an opinion but if you askme who I'd smash 1st it'd be Tahiry. If you ask me who'd I rather be in a relationship with I'd say Tahiry. The money is also a moot point, ifwe're talking like anybody's free game I'd smash and be with Oprah.

hov + B are freaking PAID.

i mean damn.

must be nice as a couple to vay cay anywhere you want, eat w/e you want, drive w/e you want.

wonder if they even have any fights.

Tahiry?
smh.gif

not even including the money aspect, but no way. chick is two cupcakes away from being a big girl.

Man she is not attractive at all. I watched all of obsessed with my girl trying to find an attractive part.

Meh, Beyonce has always seemed like a boring broad to me. There is nothing interesting about her and her appeal. Yea sure, I'll smash without a doubt, butthats as far as I would go.

eek.gif
she really don't need hovs bread
eek.gif
laugh.gif
I didn't know she was caking like that....I can't stand reading stuff like this though.....tellsmei need to step my life game up
laugh.gif

Nas didn't win, Ether was hot but way overrated. Everybody forget all the other shot Hov shot @ Nas. And skeet skeet in ya baby seat lmao. There aint nocrossin lines in battles. But either way Jay did beat him at life lol. Nas coo, but he mad depressin. And B is baaaaaad. I understand if your not attracted 2her cuz thats ur opinion and like @zzholes evrybody got one, but there is no way u can say she is UNattractive.

Back
Top Bottom