Jay-Z's Annie Remake

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2013/06/27/cameron-diaz-cast-in-annie-remake-as/Am I the only one upset about this? I love Annie. It is actually one of my favorite movies of all time, but he's messing with a classic here! Jamie Foxx is a good actor, but I don't see him as a Daddy Warbucks and Cameron Diaz?! She could never be Miss Hannigan and she can't sing. This movie is going to be terrible. I've never heard of the actress that will be Annie, but I'm glad it isn't going to be Willow Smith. This is going to be a disaster. I'm boycotting this movie, but praying that it doesn't happen. Jay-Z probably heard his song and thought, "Hmm, I should remake the movie". I guess he is trying to do like The Wiz did to Wizard of Oz. The Wiz was good, but you can't repeat that success. Who's with me?

The actress playing Annie was nominated for an Oscar this past year. The movie will likely be awful, but I'm sure she'll be the best part of it.

Quvenzhane Wallis

you like the original movie, it'll still be there after the remake...

I'd actually like to see an attempt to remake Stand By Me, one of my favorite movies.

Last edited:

I'd actually like to see an attempt to remake Stand By Me, one of my favorite movies.
You would actually like your fave remade? I don't think that I would. I feel that the movie would be ruined for me. Stand By Me was a pretty good movie.

They essentially did remake it this year. And that movie is perfect. No need to remake it.
are you talking about Kings of Summer?  

You would actually like your fave remade? I don't think that I would. I feel that the movie would be ruined for me. Stand By Me was a pretty good movie.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom