Jay's Baby Song- "Glory" (Link)

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Obviously sarcasm isn't received well on a screen.

Word especially when a post is actually devoid of sarcasm to begin with.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by PLVN

I heard it on the radio sir.

Please don't portray me as a gullible fool.
roll.gif
roll.gif

song is
pimp.gif
- so basically she is credited on the song for laying the outro right? shes a couple days old and gonna have checks cut in her name
pimp.gif

Blue Ivy Carter is not even a week old and already she's made history by becoming the youngest person to appear on the Billboard charts.

Jay-Z featured Blue Ivy's first cries at the end of "Glory," a song he recorded and released just a couple of days after Beyonce gave birth.

Officially billed as "featuring B.I.C.," an abbreviation of Blue Ivy Carter -- "Glory" enters Billboard's R&B/Hip-Hop Songs at No. 74.

According to Billboard the song is Jay's 107th entry on the charts. The number is significant because it mirrors Blue Ivy's birth date of 1/07.

Little Blue sure knows how to make a grand entrance.

Billboard also explains why Stevie Wonder's "Isn't She Lovely" didn't get the distinction first.
Taking a page out of Stevie Wonder's proverbial book on how to be a sentimental musical dad, Jay-Z recorded his precious girl's first seconds of life -- her breathing, cries and coos -- just as Wonder did on his iconic song "Isn't She Lovely," written for his then-newborn daughter Aisha.
Why does B.I.C. claim the mark for youngest charted artist and not Wonder's girl? Two reasons: young Aisha was never officially credited on "Lovely" and the song did not reach a Billboard chart until Jan. 29, 1977 (when it entered Adult Contemporary at its No. 23 peak), almost two years after she was born.

I thought the sarcasm in DIORs post was obvious... considering what SoleWoman said

Originally Posted by 0cks

I thought the sarcasm in DIORs post was obvious... considering what SoleWoman said

yea it was there
congrats to Jay, in about 15 years we're probably going to be hearing some willow/blue ivy collabs all over the radio.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by sillyputty

I just hope she doesn't turn out like a black Kardashian.
30t6p3b.gif

I can only imagine how blog sites will blow up with the miscarriage news now...  
eyes.gif

Ya'll know Jigga is gonna want a Boy too though...
grin.gif
God I hate you

+1

Back
Top Bottom